You Go To A Wedding Together.

Calum: It's still surreal to you. You're in your boyfriend's... scratch that, husband's arms, having your first dance as husband and wife. "Can you believe this?" Calum asks, and you know what he's referring to. "No. It's amazing though. 3 years together and we're finally married." You say, kissing him. "I hope this was everything you pictured it to be. I know the perfect wedding is every girls dream, did you get it? The perfect wedding, I mean?" "Calum, we could have gotten married in Vegas while drunk and it would would have been the perfect wedding. My perfect wedding is just getting married to you, so yeah, I got it." He smiles brightly at you, twirling you around then continuing to sway to the music. "I love you so much, my wife. That's kind of weird, calling you my wife. A good weird though. Wife, wife, wife." He repeats, making you both burst out laughing. "I love you too, my husband."

Michael: "Ow. Ow! Michael, be careful." "Sorry!" You thought dancing with Michael would be fun, turns out he's pretty bad and is about to break your foot from stepping on it so much. The slow song you were dancing to (or trying to dance to) changed, a fast song coming on. "Oh thank God. I suck at slow dancing! Are you okay? I stepped on your foot like a billion times." "Well my foot is kind of sore, but other than that I'm okay." He nods. "Hey, we should do some of our dance moves we do in the club." "Michael!" You yell, punching his arm playfully. "Well I'm way better at that than slow dancing." "Whatever. Let's go get something to eat." You grab his arm and pull him towards the buffet table. "Yes! Do they have pizza?"

Ashton: You rest your head on Ashton's shoulder, swaying to the music. "This is nice," he says, kissing your cheek. "Yeah, it is." Neither of you say a word after that, there were no words needed. It was such a simple thing, dancing at a wedding, but it was a beautiful moment you nor Ashton would forget. The song you were dancing to ends, a faster song coming on, but neither of you even notice. Nor do you notice that every one else has left the dance floor. Not until everyone starts clapping for you two. You look up to see what was going on, until you see that they really were clapping for you. Quickly burying your face in Ashton's chest, he laughs at you. "Aw, come on sweetheart, we're the stars of the show! Keep dancing with me, please?" He asks. "No, this is embarrassing..." You say, trying to lead him off the dance floor, but he's having none of it. "No, we're dancing more! I'm not leaving here until you agree." He says, stomping his foot like a kid. "Ugh, you're so annoying!" You yell, laughing. "Oh come on, you love me." He kisses you, and you both start dancing again.

Luke: "Her dress is beautiful!" You whisper to Luke, as if he cares what the bride's dress looks like. "Yeah." He agrees, even though you know he wasn't paying attention to it. You watch the ceremony intently, dreaming about your own wedding. Does Luke want to marry you? You absolutely want to marry him. Spending the rest of your life with Luke sounds perfect. When the night is over and you and Luke are driving home, you're still day dreaming about life with Luke. "What are you smiling about?" Luke asks, smirking. "Huh? Oh, nothing. Just thinking about the wedding, it was fun." Okay, maybe you twisted the truth a little bit but in your defense you were thinking about a wedding, just not the one you went to tonight. A few minutes of silence pass before Luke speaks. "Hey princess, do you... Have you ever... Hm." He huffs, grabbing your hand with his free one. "Have you ever thought about... us? You know, what our wedding might be like? I mean, only if you want to get married, of course. Do you?" He rambles nervously. If only he knew that marrying him had been on your mind all day. "I do. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you."