How He Handles Breaking Up.

Calum: After all the time he's spent with you, Calum didn't know how to do anything without becoming saddened. You wanted to be with Cal every second of the day; and you were. From band practices to playing a bit of soccer to sleeping at night- you were always there, with the boy who flawlessly fell in love with you. Every time he woke up to an empty space beside him, Calum was disappointed. He won't hang out with his mates, Calum just wants to stay in and think about where he went wrong with the most perfect girl in the world; you.

Michael: It didn't seem like it, but Michael was a hopeless romantic. You tore his world apart when things ended. He became angry and aggressive when he would finally leave his bed. Michael hated seeing other couples in public and it burned inside his heart to know he wasn't sharing those experiences with you by his side. The boys would try their best to cheer him up but it always failed. You were the only one who could affect his mood in such a great way and he absolutely hated it.

Ashton: Ash tried his best to hide his broken heart, but everyone knew. He would cry silently at night knowing you weren't there to keep him sane and grounded. Ashton plays that exact roll in his band and without your support, it was difficult to keep things together. He missed intertwining his long fingers with yours. You kept the bad thoughts away at night, but now that you're gone, the bad thoughts were the only thing keeping his emptiness feel full.

Luke: Luke wasn't the type of person to show his feelings. Other than depressing lyric tweets, you would never know there was something terribly wrong with him. Until one show, Luke started tearing up during "Amnesia". After the show he went straight to bed, no talking to the boys or fans. His chest felt cold when you weren't against it. Luke needed you, he needed to keep you safe in order for him to have a decent nights sleep.