Arguments.

Calum: "What do you mean no?" Calum questioned. "I - I'm sorry Cal, but I can't just drop everything and go on tour with you. I have to finish school and - " "All you talked about last time was how much you wished you were there and now I give you the opportunity to come and you turn it down?!" He argued. "Please don't get angry about this," you plead. "How can I not?! I jumped through so many hoops to make this happen, you can't say no!" He said, his voice rising. "Calum, just drop it, please." "This is ridiculous, I try so hard to make you happy but nothing I ever do is good enough!" He shouts. "I am happy, Calum! No one has ever made me happier than you have!" "Then what's the problem? Because I know you and you could careless about school." You sigh, "Music is your thing. Screaming fans and paparazzi and crazy touring schedules is your thing. I'm not built for a different time zone every week a - and living on a tour bus. I like sleeping in my own bed every night and eating at the same shitty diner everyday for lunch. Sure, I wanted to join you last time but that was only because I missed you." "But that's what I am. That's what I want to do. I want the tour bus life and I want to try new exotic foods in exotic places everyday," he stammered, "I want to do it with you." Tears began welling up in your eyes, "You deserve a girl who wants to do all that stuff with you." He shook his head, falling onto the soft cushions of the couch and burying his face in his hands. "So that's it?" He questions, glancing up at you with wet, red eyes. "I'm sorry," you whisper. "No, I'm sorry (Y/N)," he muttered, standing and walking back to his bedroom. Once hearing his door slam, you slip on your coat and walk out.

Michael: Somehow, all the boys trickled out of the room, leaving you and Michael alone. The silence killed you, so you stood and grabbed your purse. "Aw, is the little girl gonna call her mummy to come pick her up?" Michael snickered. "You are such an asshole," you mutter, shaking your head. "You should really get a trim, your split ends are laughable," he added. "And you're the one to talk, your hair is practically falling out!" You scoff. "My hair is not falling out," he shouts, his voice rising. "Can you two go ten minutes without screaming at each other?!" Luke comments, entering the room. "Maybe if everything he said to me wasn't an insult!" You acknowledge. "Michael stop," Luke interrupted as Michael opened his mouth for another snarky remark. Michael shot him an angry glance. "Tell her or I will," Luke said, turning on his heel and walking back out. "Tell me what," you growl. He thought for a moment, then took two strides towards you and planted his lips on your's. You're stunned and shove him away from you. "What the hell," you hiss. The color quickly drains from his face, mouth going dry. You put the pieces together, disgusted with his actions. "Don't even tell me you're the kind of guy who treats the girls he's into like shit," you sneer. "I - I'm sorry," he murmurs. "Sorry doesn't even begin to cut it. And if you were wondering, yeah, I did have a thing for you. But when I would cry myself to sleep because of your stupid little comments, I knew you weren't worth it." You spat, shaking your head and walking out.

Ashton: The boys walk into your's and Ashton's shared apartment for what was supposed to be a nice dinner, but end up walking into the biggest argument you two have had to date. The smell of burnt chicken tickled their noses and they overheard your fight as they walked into the kitchen. "You never do anything! You always complain about being tired from tour o - or recording, and leave me to do everything!" You shout. "Oh, and what exactly is everything? You have absolutely no idea how strenuous my job is!" Ashton yells back. "How about your laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, my own job, waiting for you every time you leave! I'm alone seventy percent of the year and when you come home you just dump all of your shit on me! You know what kind of toll that takes on a person?" "Why didn't you say anything then?!" "I shouldn't have to say anything - " "Hey!" Calum interrupts. Ashton's head snaps over to him and you turn away, wiping tears from your eyes. "What has been the matter with you guys? It's like every time we see you, you're just fighting over something else," Calum confesses. "He's right, Ash," you whisper, "I can't keep doing this." "No, baby. Don't say that," Ashton whimpers, striding over to you. "Could you guys just go?" Ashton questions, glancing at the guys. They nod and quickly file out, leaving Ashton to mend what he broke.

Luke: "Luke, give it back!" You shout from across the kitchen to your boyfriend who was currently holding your cell phone hostage. "Not until you tell me who you're texting!" He yelled back angrily. "You don't need to know who I'm texting!" You argue. For some reason, Luke had this notion you were interested in another guy, even after you told him that was ridiculous, he wasn't convinced and has been up your ass ever since. "I need to know if you're cheating!" He snapped. You groaned, "You're more likely to cheat than me! Girls throw themselves at you on instinct. Nobody looks twice at me and I don't look twice at anybody else!" "Well I had to look twice when I saw you, so what's stopping someone else to? To me, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever been with and I don't need some idiot also realizing that and trying to stealing you away!" He exclaimed, clenching his jaw. "You should've led with that statement," you remark. He shook his head, fighting the smile that wanted to crawl to his lips. "I was just worried," he admitted. "Being worried doesn't give you permission to be an asshole. Now give me my phone back so I can tell my mom why it took me twenty minutes to respond," you demand, holding your hand out. "If you just told me it was your mom this would've been much easier," he states, slipping the device in your palm. "Yeah well, how about you make it up to me by taking me out to dinner," you smirk. He playfully rolls his eyes, snatching his keys and leading you out the door.