Power Lust| Dark! Vampire! Tony Stark x Reader| Pt. 1

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first set of Tony Stark imagines, and actually my first set of imagines that I ever wrote, I hope it's good. Don't forget to request (If you have any)! ☺️☺️

Summary: The world is now enslaved around the fangs of vampires. Y/N and her friend, Cassie ( You can change the name if you like) try to save themselves after getting caught stealing food items from a grocery store, for survival. What will happen after they get caught by the one and only Tony Stark?

Warnings: cursing (if you have a problem with it 😂) angst, slight steamy and mentions of sex. Also the flashback part might be a tear-jerker.

"Cassie, RUN!" Y/N shouted, loudly while running as rapidly, not caring a bit about the pain that she was enduring in her limbs. Why would she care anyway, when for the entire seven years of her life, all she has been doing is running and keeping herself as well as her best friend Cassie. The world had just changed sides like someone changing their socks.

Vampires. The reason why Y/N was running. Seven years ago, humans used to think vampires as weapons. They discriminated them, but not at mass level. As soon as the discrimination rose up, the vampires had thought of revenge. And what better then to attack the Avengers, for support. The vampires attacked SHEILD's response team, and soon the entire world. Most of the humans transformed to vampires, the weak ones died in transformation and the remaining ones? Oh, don't ask about them.

The remaining, if caught, were tortured severely. The humans who escaped, lived out, in the countryside, where food and a chance to survive was also a question. Humans scrounged for food and water, whatever they could find useful. These atrocities were even worse than the Nazi rule in Germany. Humans weren't even considered living beings. As for the vampires....... they lived in modern mansions, eating food that could be given in seconds time, enjoying the luxuries of what the Avengers had bought them. The vampires had completely modernized Earth. Not Earth anymore, Mother Earth was much friendly........ it couldn't be Y/N's Mother Nature. Prima Nocta, as Tony Stark called it.

Whatever super advanced things you could imagine in that world, you had it. Flying Cars? Barely costed anything in vampire currency. Robots doing your biding? A mundane object in every house hold. Nano-tech homes that could disappear, and reappear wherever you wanted? You have it. Holographic TV's that could change to any show you wanted by just reading your previous interest? You could do it. Tele-pads that could teleport you home? Dude, don't ask for it. You could have anything and everything. Humans would just dream about living in those well-conditioned rooms, enjoying the security of their homes eating whatever their mind wished for. Anyway, back to Y/N's condition.

Y/N had just stolen a 10 months supply of food from the store. Well, a lot of chocolates, drinks and savoury foods. She had broke through the security. She stole a few things from the aisles of snacks. A lot actually. And she also had a lot of trouble as she couldn't understand the modernised shelves. So she just silently broke them with her hands. She then went across the vending machine. At first, she just planned to take out whatever she could from the vending machine, like a normal person so that no one could suspect a thing. But the vending machines, like the others, was way advanced too. So she had to do the same thing. Break them. She had taken a lot of sodas and other drinks but was caught by an old lady passing by.

And that led to she and Cassie, running toward the countryside forest, while being chased by the cops.

"Why didn't you just sneak away, acting all normal?!" Cassie yelled.
"Well, you should blame the chungus-sized boomer wimpy vamp!" Y/N shot back. Y/N looked back to see Cassie's disapproval.
"I swear, I thought she was Stan Lee! That old man's everywhere!" Y/N shouted again while lightly pinching the bridge of her neck with her index and thumb and looking back to Cassie. Cassie snorted. Y/N turned again and to her happiness the cops were long gone. She stopped running then started looking around her surroundings. She was on a cliff.