Change Of Heart | Power Lust Pt. 3

Yet another continuation of Power Lust. Enjoy!

Summary: Y/N, Cassie and Matt escape the place. The find a very spectacular way to get out of the hell- hole. Tony finds out and is of course not very pleased. Will they escape or will Tony get them? Pepper is not in the story.

Warnings: angst, violence, then fluff. I'm stuffed bcuz of writing angst.
——————————————————

Y/N, Cassie and Matt ran forward to the exit. But unfortunately, what they though was a space craft division. Y/N thought they could be of good use to escape. Outside space that is. Y/N never knew what space was like, but as far as running outta there was concerned, it was the only option... not the best but the only option.

"So what are we gonna do now? Fly these?" Cassie asked.
"What else are they for? Driving?" Y/N answered, sarcastic enough for Cassie to know the answer.
"But we don't know the ABC of these things, Y/N." Matt said.
"Then we gotta find out-" but before Y/N could complete the sentence a male's voice barged from afar,
"Y/N, DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU, BABY? I'M HOME!" Tony's voice blared in. Y/N didn't have enough time. Either she had to buy time or get out of there quick.

"Choose a damn spacecraft and leave." Y/N ordered.
"We ca-" Y/N cut Cassie off.
"I have two electric whips. You both have shock collars and beaten up bodies. Who's strong enough to distract? Me. Who's strong enough to leave? You both. Now GO!" Y/N ushered.

Both of them chose the nearest spacecraft and boarded it. They closed the entrance. Y/N could feel the tears forming. She knew she didn't have time to escape. Cassie and Matt would have to leave and she'd have to remain over here, with a man, who'll treat her like she's an object. But she didn't want Cassie to suffer. Y/N looked back to see Tony approaching her. He hugged her and nuzzled into her neck. Y/N hesitantly hugged back. Tony place soft kisses on her neck and smiled lovingly.

"Babe, I searched for you every where and I find you here. I think you're enjoying staying here and exploring." He said.
"It's really nice." Y/N said, trying to give the obviousness in her voice, and successfully she did.
"I knew it." He whispered, stroking her soft hair. He then hugged her once again, tightly. "I knew I'd find that one beautiful woman for me and she'd want see my work. So I made the best. And now look, how happy my girl is." He grinned.
"Thanks Tony."
"No need to thank me, honey. This is all for you. I love you so much......" Tony said.
"I-I love you too..." Y/N replied. Tony felt the hesitance in her voice and looked down at her.
"Baby, is something troubling you?" He asked.
"Nothing..." Y/N said.
"I-" Tony was cut off with a huge bang. Tony looked towards the spacecraft that Cassie and Matt boarded. Tony pressed a gentle kiss on Y/N's forehead.
"I'll be back, sweetheart." He whispered and headed towards the ship.

Y/N nervously fiddled with her fingers, nervously. If Tony found out, there'll be zero chance for even her best friend to escape forget about her. Tony tapped the opening of the ship (Like Quinjet but much much......y'know what I'm talking about.) It opened and Tony entered. Y/N's stomach started doing flips. Tony came out with a confused look, much to Y/N's relief. He looked back.

"Friday, Is there anyone on board?" He asked, panicking Y/N once more.
"Yes, sir. I detect two heat signatures." She answered. Y/N knew they had to fight. She remembered the shock collars. She removed a device from her pocket and pressed a button, which she knew would remove every prisoners shock collar. She put the device back. As for Tony, he kept searching for Cassie and Matt. In a period of 15 minutes, Tony came out with two people, shock written on his face. He looked at Y/N with disbelief and betrayal.

"Baby, really?" He asked. "I gave you a chance to live for an eternity and you... you give me this. Why?" He whispered. Strange enough, Y/N felt guilt. She didn't know how. She felt like she did the wrong thing. She just couldn't stand to look at his betrayed face.