"Say That Again."| Requested

Requested by imjusthereforme ! Thanks for requesting!

Summary: Y/N almost sacrifices herself during the mission (I was abt to write machine, fuck myself) and Tony, being the over-protective boyfriend that he is, doesn't take it lightly. Soon, his worry takes a sharp turn to anger and congratulations, it's a yelling contest! But what happens when she accidentally slips out 3 words, and it won't be a matter of time till she forgets them.

Also, the author is there in this imagine so, PLEASE!

Warnings: yelling and humour and angry sex, later on... Take a bucket of holy water; not for the smut but for my writing skills.

AND ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN THE BRITS, TELL ME WHAT IS TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT UP TO?! HER OUTFIT IS BLUE AND IT'S SUMMER TIME SO 1989 IS ON IT'S WAY BUT THE HAIR IS LIKE, "NO ITS GONNA BE RED, BITCH!"

THIS LADY, YEAH, THAT BLONDE HAIRED, BLUE EYED LADY, CAN DRIVE ME NUTS!

____________________

"You know, you're just being too dramatic." Y/N rolled her eyes and said, in the awkwardly silent room. Tony's head whipped towards her, his eyes showing nothing but anger.

"Dramatic? DRAMATIC?! Well, what do you think, you did right there, Miss Y/N? You want me to act chill and be like, "What was she, anyways?" Tony mocked, angrily. Y/N stood up.

"Listen to this, Stark, Clint was there, trying to help Natasha get out when there was literal bomb ticking. You want me to chill and act like, "Heh, what were they, anyways?" Y/N shot back. The Avengers and Xtreme stared at the two.

"Oh really? Y/N, why are you always so selfish?! You think you're the only one solving the problem, like you're some heroine or some kind of a Jesus-"

"I am." Xtreme cut off, as Tony just rolled his eyes and looked back at Y/N.

"-Whatever, but why do you think so HIGHLY of YOURSELF?! YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE CALLED FOR HELP!" Tony raised his voice, again. Y/N jumped at his voice but regained her confidence.
"Highly of myself?" Y/N laughed, unimpressed. "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! WANT ME TO SAY "HEY, LET'S COMMIT SUICIDE, TOGETHER! C'MON LET'S DO IT!"

"That's a... brave... option..." Xtreme muttered. "Trust me, it's really bad." She whispered again.
"Really brave and stupid." Nat commented.

"YOU KNOW, I COULD'VE LOST YOU!" Tony yelled angrily.

"That was an almost..." Clint retorted, quietly as everyone (except Y/N and Tony) looked at him and mouthed "SHUT UP"

"WELL, IT'S BETTER TO LOSE 1 THAN TO LOSE 2 PEOPLE, ANTHONY! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GENIUS!"

"Turns out his math or science or logic or whatever ain't so correct no more." Xtreme said as everyone sitting in the room agreed.

"WHAT ABOUT ME Y/N?! I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOU DECIDE TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF?! I WOULD DIE WITH YOU, IN A HEARTBEAT!"

"Wow, these two really love each other..." Sam mused.

"WELL, I TOLD YOU I COULD HANDLE IT-"

"Turns out she didn't." - Steve commented.