Dream or Reality?| Part 5

Part 5 of "Dream or Reality"

Summary: Continuation of Part 4. Also, I'm going to be welcoming a very familiar person. I just wanted to add them for fun, so don't ask me any questions about it XD Or... Was it for fun???

Warnings: Angst, violence and confusion (not that much) nothing else. Another "Heroes of Olympus" reference! Also, you might get confused WV in this or something, idk, but this is different I guess.

____________________

Miss Lily followed Exton to his room and found him playing with his toys. She smirked evilly, with a chuckle. Little did Exton know...

She walled towards with a straight face, sitting next to him watching every movement of his, keenly. She still had to take down Morgan but the thing was Morgan knew the situation, she could control it, making it a bit tough. Meanwhile, Exton had no idea what was going on. He was a kid, after all. Taking him down would be easy.

Exton caught her stare and looked at her.
"Hi." He said simply, ignoring her presence as always.
"Hey there, I'm Miss Lily or you can call me Lily. I'll be taking care of you for a few days." Miss Lily introduced. Exton nodded and ignored. She pursed her lips.
"Uhm... Do you know I used to take care of a girl in this very tower? Her name was Morgan. She loved one place, I'm very sure of it that you'll love it too!" Miss Lily smiled. Exton perked up, on hearing it.
"Where's it?"
"It's the lab. It has a whole bunch of Iron Man suits, you can enjoy flying around. Just imagine getting a view of New York City up in the sky!" She answered as Exton grinned.
"But Peter told me not to go there. I'm not allowed."
"Who cares?! You have me, right?! If anything goes wrong by chance, I can call Mr. Parker or inform the security! It's alright!" She persuaded. Exton, looking convinced, nodded.

He took her hand and followed her to the lab. An entire fantasy was opened to him as he gazed at the lab with curiosity and awe. The Iron Man suits kept neatly in order, showcased inside the glass, leaving Exton wide-eyed. He rushed toward them, ignoring the other projects around him.
"Wow..." He muttered.

Miss Lily smirked while closing the lab doors. She had it all set. It was a fantasy for her as well. A darker one, though... No one was ever gonna disturb her. She chuckled watching Exton making his way to other projects, his tiny hands making up to the table on which they were set, trying to explore every tiny corner.
"You wanted to be Iron Man someday, didn't you, Little Downey? Well, why not now?" She muttered to herself.

Exton again rushed to one of the suits. He jumped up a bit, staring through the glass.
"I want that one!" He exclaimed. "Lily, can you get it for me?" He asked. Lily nodded, smiling widely. Exactly what she wanted.
She walked towards him bending down to his level.
"Wanna see a magic trick?" She asked.
"Sure, but can I please get the suit?" Exton whined.
"Patience, my dear," Lily said.

She pressed her palm to the glass wall that secured to suit from the others. Her eyes shown tiny flecks of light, from her golden orbs as tiny golden yellow whisps surrounded her palm, crossing the glass with ease. Soon, the glass started to vanish, as it was melting, slowly, invisible to the eye. Exton watched it with wonder. Behold, the suit shining in front of him, with no glass to prevent someone or something to come in contact, or getting damaged with.

"Magnificent, right?" Lily asked as Exton nodded.
"Go on... Try it." Lily persuaded.
"But-But I'm too small." Exton stuttered.
"Psh, who said you can't enjoy it if you're small? If you want, I can fly you around with it." Lily offered.
"Really?!" Exton grinned.
"Of course-"