Memories| Part 8

Part 8 of "Memories"!

Summary: Continuation of Part 7

Warnings: a bit of angst.

____________________

"No you aren't Tony..." Y/N shook her head and tilted her head, her hands glowing red. "You are an outsider. You don't belong here. I hope you know, you're trespassing." She said. "So. Out of my way." She growled. Tony furrowed his eyes.

"What? Babe, it's me... You don't trust me?" Tony whispered, hugging Y/N, giving all the love he ever could. Y/N felt it but hesitated to reciprocate.
"N-no... Don't play your tricks on me..." Y/N mumbled pushing him away. "It's you who stopped me, weren't you? I'll give you one last warning. Get out." She ordered.
"Y/N I-" Before Tony could say anything else, he felt himself being pushed back powerfully, falling with a loud thump.

He then felt he was being lifted by some force and looked up to see Y/N with glowing red eyes. But it wasn't like he wasn't armed. He curled his fingers as the red mist around him turned gold. He dropped to the ground, saving himself from getting hurt by his powers. He again looked at Y/N, who looked surprised and tilted her head in confusion again. Though he loved her, he knew she wouldn't believe him, and he couldn't just let her hurt him. He needed to stop Y/N before anything else could get worse.

"How?" Y/N muttered. "How can you use these powers in my reality?" She asked, puzzled. Tony stood up.
"Y/N stop... It's wrong. This will lead you to nothing, all it will do is make our situation worse." Tony said, trying to stop her.
"I TOLD THEM I HAVE WHAT I WANT!" Y/N yelled as she fired at Tony again. Tony blocked it again, this time watching Y/N with rage.
"THIS IS FAKE! AND WHAT IT WILL DO IS HURT YOU! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU Y/N!" Tony shouted back.

Y/N shook her head as she used her powers again, this time not on Tony but on his mind and the boundaries. Tony tried to stop her again but he knew she was a powerful force here. But he remembered one of the voices.

"You're stronger than you seem..." It whispered again.

Tony smiled as he heard it. He could fend off Y/N. Using his powers once more he stopped Y/N, groaning as he felt her powerful energy. He knew everything, he remembered everything. And at the moment he felt angry at Y/N, for trapping the poor citizens in this reality, where she used everyone at her disposal. He felt Y/N groan louder and use more force but he was still successful in stopping her, but he was being pushed to the edge. He looked to his right to see the boundary of the reality. Time was running out and slowly Y/N was exploiting the advantage. He stepped forward, trying to stay away from the boundary.

"Stop..." her voice whispered.

'No...' Tony thought, he knew she was influencing him. But right before the situation came in hand, a vision passed through his mind as he saw a blinding light. In front of him was a silhouette of a person, a red mist rotating around them. The person looked a lot like a woman, and Tony had only one answer in mind. Y/N...

With fear in his mind, of the future, of Y/N's future, he passed out. Giving away whatever he had tried to protect.

***

Y/N slowly walked towards Tony's passed out form, bending down. She traced his face looking at him with pure sadness mixed with love as she shed a tear. She never meant to harm Tony, let alone hurt his feelings. But she had to... She felt it, she had to...