His Angel| Requested

Requested by Khushi-Stark ! Thanks for requesting!

Summary: Tony somehow gets hold of the Extremis powers, and gets the ability to control and create power. Tho, he has one problem. He can't control his powers when he feels greatly upset, or sad it angry... you know, those triggering feelings.

What happens when Tony loses control again and how will his girlfriend, Y/N L/N, handle the situation? A part of this, or may I say an idea is inspired by the requester herself!

Mostly this oneshot is like "Lost in Control" but not that angsty.

Warnings: Mild cursing, a bit of violence but other than that, fluff! And T-Swift lyric preferences which are for me or if you listen to her then yeah, but I'm going to use her lyrics as sometimes, they just match the situation perfectly and her songs always are like a medicine for me.

____________________

It had been almost a year since Tony had those powers. He didn't like them one bit. Sometimes, Y/N would think it's hot... But the situation would say, "Yeah, he's HOT! SCORCHING HOT!".

So, Y/N had to deal with it... many-a-times.

For Tony, Y/N was the only person he felt he had when there was no one. Sometimes, he'd wonder how'd he survived his life before meeting Y/N but he'd opt not to because he didn't want it to change. But a man has his own fears.

He thought she'd leave him for a better person. Or maybe because he was Iron Man? That's why Pepper left him...

But Y/N was an understanding woman... And well did she understood him.

She never forced him for something he didn't have an interest in. Tony remembered his times in the lab, the way every time, anyone who would try to get him back to bed, would get into a yelling contest.

But Y/N was different.

Yes, she would go to the lab and tell Tony to get some rest but if not... She'd watch him work, sitting on his lap, quietly staring at his fingers working on the pieces of metal, her E/C orbs watching every movement of his. Tony was sometimes "distracted" by her gaze, and would look at her lovingly... She'd fall asleep on his lap, after what seemed to hours of watching him work... Tony would find it cute and would take her back to bed. And no matter how long he wanted to spend his time in the lab just to complete a goddamn project or his suit... He would feel as if he betrayed her by leaving her alone on the bed. It would usually lead him to cuddle with her... Something he loved so much, the feeling of being safe would creep inside, knowing that his love was there with him, alive and breathing. Oh, he'd do anything just for her, his love, his Y/N.

But what seemed to be "picture-perfect" wasn't always going to remain.

The fight with the Mandarin came along, and that's where his Extremis powers came in. Initially, he thought positively about it. But slowly it turned into a nightmare.

He'd lose control over his powers, the moment he'd lose control over his emotions. He felt like a monster with them. Which was once thought to be helpful was hunting him down slowly, steadily and in such an agonizing way.

He'd see himself lose his friends, the Avengers... His loved ones. Yeah, it was horrible... But the one thing he couldn't stand losing was the love of his life, Y/N.