When Breath Ran Out| My Tears Ricochet Pt.2| Theme Schedule (R)

Requested by smokeywhalee  ! Happy Birthday to her! Enjoy your day, girl! Also, the artwork above is not mine and credits to the person who made this bc this artwork perfectly explains Tony in the story.

Summary: Tony faces harsh criticism from the Avengers, because of Y/N's death, also blames himself for it and lives his life in a state of depression. He died in his sleep, due to broken heart syndrome (Ik, it isn't how that works but I want to make it less painful for our Tony here.) He finds himself in heaven and sees Y/N. He gives her a sincere apology and she forgives him. From here, I leave it up to you.

Warnings: Angst and fluff.

I would also like to thank smokeywhalee one more time as I can't take all the credits of this story. Half of the credits goes to her, as some of the ideas were hers. Actually, a lot of it. I give myself quarter credits, I can't take away everything from a remarkable writer like her. Happy Birthday to you, once again! (If it's belated, then sorry, I live in a different place... Forgive me 😂)

In this story, Y/F/N means Your Favorite Name, here, tho I prefer Susan. And like that, Y/F/M/N - Your Favorite Middle Name, Y/F/L/N- Your Favorite Last Name and Y/F/N/N- Your Favorite Nick Name.

____________________

Tony woke up from his nightmare, more like jerked himself. The sunlight shone on his face, bright and warm, but he could only feel the blizzard in his heart. Why? Because he had no one for him. No one at all.

Tony went out of his room to see his friends quietly eating breakfast. No one dared to look him in the eye. He cooked a few pancakes and started to eat them. It was tasteless, something reminded him of Y/N's cooking. Something was missing in it. It's been a month since her death but Tony was in the same depressive state. A tear rolled down, yet he knew there was no one to wipe it.

"I wish Y/N was here..." Tony whispered, softly in a small voice but everyone could hear it due to the eerie silence in the room.
"Look who's talking, the one who wanted her dead!" Nat said, much accurate, yelled.
"I'm sorry, I know," Tony mumbled.
"Sorry? Sorry?! Anthony, the fucking time you had to say sorry, you were, instead, fucking some blonde, bitch face, hoe?! DO YOU THINK NOW YOU CAN SAY SORRY?!" Steve yelled at him louder. Tony could only cry.
"DON'T FUCKING CRY, STARK! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CRY! YOU MERCILESS ASSHOLE!" Clint shouted.
"I know I am!" Tony busted in a weak voice.
"WELL, HAPPY LATE REALIZATION 'CAUSE SHE'S ALREADY GONE!" Wanda continued.
"Please..." Tony whispered.
"You deserve this, Stark! You were always a worthless, merciless, brainless bastard! All Y/N did was to make you a better man and gave you all her love, but you? YOU, A MOTHERFUCKING DEMON, LET THAT GO! THAT'S WHY NOTHING GOOD CAN HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE!" Peter shouted, making Tony lost of words. The only person who he was closest to, was also gone.

"Just... Fuck off from this room, Stark, we aren't interested in seeing you and your habits! We tried to change but ISN'T THE OH-SO PERFECT IRON MAN THE BEST AND DOESN'T NEED CORRECTION! NOW JUST FUCK OFF FROM HERE!" Clint yelled. Tony just picked his pancakes and left for his room.

He picked a pillow and screamed into it. He felt redundant and of no use. He couldn't feel himself at all. The world just stopped, as time remain frozen, he knew everything would change but he would realize nothing because all his soul felt was the darkness and jabbing knives in his heart.

In the heat of the moment, he felt his heartbeat delay, as his ragged breath come out, gasping. His vision got blurry as he looked for someone to come for him but no one did.