"Welcome to Camp- Half Blood!" | Demigod!Tony Stark x Demigod!Reader| Pt. 1

So, I dunno about you guys, but somehow Percy Jackson, crossed my mind so... yeah.

Summary: The reader is a claimed demigod. She has been sent to help Tony to get to Camp- Half Blood, where demigods are safe.

And yeah, before you get confused, let me tell you this, that this is an highschool AU (kinda) so Tony will be around 15- 16 and is a demigod. The reader is a child of Artemis and I know, Artemis can't have a child bcuz of the "oath" but read the story, and you'll know the twist. And I also know how to speak in Greek, but if I make any errors please bear with me. I've been trying to learn that language for 5 months. Hope I don't fuck it up.

Also, celebrating 100 reads on this book! 🥳 Thanks to smokeywhalee , lazyshit , tony_is_not_gone ,
Khushi-Stark imjusthereforme , for commenting on this book and voting. It means sm! You guys are all awesome and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. From the deepest ocean floor of my heart, actually. I love you guys so much!! 😫🥺♥️

_____________________

There it was again. The same sharp and fearless E/C eyes piercing through his soul, a smirk painted on her face at the lost mind of the boy.

"Argh! Stupid me! I, literally, am an entire encyclopaedia on how to woo girls, yet why is this one soo hard!" Tony whisper- groaned. He was leader of the gang of popular boys, but Y/N, here, was steps ahead of him. She was a leader in everything. From being beautiful to being a sports champ and even at studies. The thing that shocked him was, Y/N had ADHD and dyslexia, yet she was better. He too was genius, he too had ADHD, but he always found Y/N better.

"You may be an encyclopaedia but not all girls are sluts, Tony." Rhodey whispered.
"What?" He asked, in an authoritarian tone.
"N- nothing." Rhodey stuttered.
"I want her." He whispered to himself. He had a crush on Y/N ever since she enrolled to school. That crush kinda developed into love. Uh, y'know what I'm talking about.

Y/N was Tony's last chance. He loved her really much and didn't want to let her go. The thing is, Tony had a hard life, like really hard. His "father" would never care for him, he'd always focus on his career and worst of all Tony wasn't even his biological son. Tony thought he had a real dad, but he didn't. He found that out when he was 12, his parents were arguing. He remembered crying severely that day and meeting a strange woman.

~Flashback~

A 12 year old Tony stood behind the door, watching his parents yell at each other. He had just built a little robot wanted to show it to his parents and Jarvis but instead found both his mom and dad fighting. Tony listened to each bit. Tony was about to leave when he heard the most triggering words in his life.

"WELL, HOWARD, YOU DON'T EVEN TREAT MY SON LIKE WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF LOVE A CHILD SHOULD GET! IS THIS WHY YOU ADOPTED HIM?!" Maria yelled. Tony couldn't believe it. He turned around to look at his "parents". His water works were at it's peak. Maria saw her child crying. She rushed to her child.
"Anthony, what happened, dear?" Maria asked. Tony wiped his tears.
"You don't need to ask me, mom. Why would you both care if I'm just adopted?" He chuckled, bitterly.
"Anth-" Howard started but Tony angrily cut him off.
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM ANY OF YOU!" He yelled and rushed to his room. Jarvis followed him but he was too late as Tony locked the door, quickly. He dropped on the floor, tears steaming his cheeks. If they weren't his parents, then who were. He was desperate to find the truth. Yet, he couldn't blame his "parents" entirely, because they did accept him in the family.