The Ignored, The Regrets and The Wishes| Part 2| Requested

Requested by iamKhrfan123 ! Thanks for requesting once more!

Summary: Sequel to "The Ignored, The Regrets and The Wishes"

Warnings: A bit angst, and fluff. Mixture of sadness and happiness. And really short. Maybe...

____________________

"And I... Am... Iron Man..." Tony snapped his fingers as Thanos had a lost expression on his face, his minions starting to vanish, like the way a millions of innocent ones did 5 years ago.

But the scene changed around Tony.

His damaged arm, was fine again. His armour gone, the infinity stones gone... like nothing had ever happened. But the surroundings was just emptiness. Pure emptiness. Orange-ish skies the seemed to go one forever, nothing but the sound of his footsteps that went backwards.

"Hello! Anybody here?!" He called out, hoping for an answer. No reply... but he felt a presence. He turned around to see a girl with H/C hair.

"Hey!" He called at her. She turned around and Tony immediately gaped. He couldn't tell if he was feeling happy or sad but he was glad he finally saw her.

"Y/N?" He whispered, but his expression was filled with relief and happiness. Y/N walked forward.
"Hey dad..." She said with a smile. Tony cupped her face, before bringing her to a bone-crushing hug.
"Y/N... God, I missed you..." He whispered before pulling away. "11 years... I waited, I can't believe I'm finally here..." Tony said, as tears made his way but Y/N shook her head.

"But, dad, it's not your time..." She said as Tony frowned.

"No... I want be here... With you. You don't know how much I regret my entire past... life, actually. I'm so sorry for being a jerk to you. You're my everything... I didn't realise that in those years. I took it for granted and I got my karma. Y/N, my daughter, it just is impossible for me not to regret when I think of you, or even see you in a picture. All I want is to make it up to you." He shook his head with a sigh. "All those years I could've spent with you... I wasted all of them... I wasted the chance that life gave me and death took you away. In a way, I deserved it. But it just seems so impossible..." He cried softly.

"Dad-" Tony cut her off.

"I know what you're gonna say. That I don't know what's the feeling of death. But I do... All these years were hell... Why wouldn't I know?" He sniffed. Y/N shook her head again.

"It's ok, dad. You were already forgiven, years ago. It's not that I hated you... But it seemed impossible to be without you. Even when we ended up yelling, I would always go to you for a sorry because I still had hope... I only left you when I knew there was nothing else I could cling on." Y/N reassured.

"I want you to know that these things... that haunt you. They just want to let you down. I want you to know that there are a millions looking up to you, for god's grace, you're Iron Man." She continued "All the Avengers... They are your family, they need you. Remember, life never stopped giving you opportunities, it never does... We just don't see them. We ignore them, and later, start to regret. But we can concentrate on what we have. Dad, you have Morgan and Peter... They look up to you. You aren't gonna leave them with an incomplete story. You've got them, they need you. I want you to be a better dad, which you are. Not only for them, but for me. You have the chance to be better. Don't waste it." She explained before tapping his arc reactor.

"I never left... Never left your heart. I live here... I live inside your strength... Your happiness... I go on with you." Y/N smiled. "And one day... Maybe you'll see your better self in the future. Not only because of what you did... But because of how pain changed into such a beautiful... feeling." Y/N said making Tony realise. A few tears fell down from his face but he didn't mourn. He smiled, instead.

"I'm always here..."

***

Tony woke up to see himself on a bed. He heard the a beeping noise before adjusting to the surroundings. He was in a hospital...

Oh, so he survived...

"For Y/N." He thought. He found Morgan clinging on to Pepper as Peter held his hand. Tony nudged him a bit. Peter's eyes shot up as he smiled.

"I thought, you left..." He whispered but Tony shook his head while glancing at Morgan.

"I wouldn't leave... How could I leave this wonderful family?"

____________________

Ok, so I can explain why I wasn't updating lately. And I'm really sorry, to the requester and the readers.

Lately, I was too active on Twitter and Insta.

You see, the Swiftie fandom has a lot of shit going on, A LOT.
And I basically, am a part of them.

But hey! Th bitch is back!

Anyways, really sorry for the late update. Enjoy your day!

Xtreme_sloths, yeeting out! YAAA YEET