Beauty Within

This is an imagine that might hurt your feelings. Well not exactly, But don't worry my fluff's gonna cure your pure hearts. Also, this imagine is mostly related about me. So you might get my personality a bit. This is a Highschool AU.

Summary: Y/N is a really shy but super smart girl. She has a crush on a really popular boy, Jaden, but gets rejected bc puberty hits her really bad. So, it happens that Y/N cries about it and bumps into Tony. Tony helps her to get over him, and it's more, but then again, if I tell you, I'll give you spoilers. For this one shot, Tony's parents are alive.

Warnings: mild cursing, angst, mentions of suicide and depression, and then fluff, a lot. And for the future chapters, PLEASE bare with me if I put too many Taylor Swift songs, bc I'm a Swiftie. So, yeah... I'll manage to put other songs too but then again sorry if you find Taylor Swift songs more in number, I know Im an idiot 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Also! I really want to make this clear. The appearance of Y/N will not please you. For the plot of this story, Y/N is described ugly. BUT, Y/N doesn't necessarily be the reader. It can be ANYONE, you want. It can be your OC, literally anyone. I know these are (x reader) imagines, but the plot of the story might not be in suitable conditions.

I'm proud to say, I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE BY THEIR APPEARANCE. I'm faithful to my belief in equality. Everyone is special. No one is ugly, they are just perfect the way they are. I don't want to sound philosophical here, but I want to make my intentions and thoughts true to you all. I have no intentions of calling anyone ugly, and if I do, I'll be very much ashamed of myself. I believe in it, I say it, and I'm never bored of making it clear to people. I love multi- culture and diversity. I'm the way I'm supposed to be. You all are they way you're supposed to be. I can't change that. So, I repeat it again, I do not judge anyone. No. Matter. What. I don't think I have the right to judge someone's life bc it's their life, and I have no reason put my nose into their lifestyle. You may not believe me. But then again, these are my intentions. I love you guys really much.

If any of you feel insecure just bcuz of how you look and who you are. Remember this little note I've written. Everyone is special. In the end, this imagine literally revolves around the title, there's a beauty within everyone. Ilysm 🥺♥️. Anyways, sorry for wasting your time in this shit, hope you enjoy!

(These judging intentions of mine, do NOT stretch to Christine EverHoe. That's clear too.)

_______________________

"Hey Jaden." Y/N said, nervously, to her crush. Heavy crush.
"Hey Y/N." Jaden said, simply.
"So... what are you doing?" Y/N said, trying to be more obvious, but failed.
"Nothing important. You seem nervous. What is it about? Another secret?" Jaden chuckled.
"Oh, uh, no. Not a secret."
"Then what?"
"I-I really want to tell you that... Uh, that we really work fine together, spend so much time so, I want to tell you how I feel abou-" Y/N got cut off by an annoyed Jaden.
"See, Y/N, I know what you are trying to tell me. Many girls say the same thing. I don't feel the same way. At. All. You are just a person I talk to. Like a classmate. Y/N, we do NOT go together. You're not my type. Fuck off, now." He replied, angrily. Y/N could feel the tears in her eyes yet she stood strong.

"Y-yeah. I should've known. It's just a highschool crush, anyways. I-I'll go now." She mumbled and hurried outside.

Once she was out, she let out the tears and her breath she was holding for so long. She let her emotions swallow her into sadness. A lump formed in her throat. She rushed towards the nearest bench and buried her face in her hands. The weather also didn't have any mercy on her. The rain poured heavily, mixing with her salty tears.