Memories| Part 6

Part 6 of "Memories"

Summary: Continuation of Part 5.

Warnings: The same. Random and twisted WV preferences!

____________________

"What?" Y/N asked in surprise. "S-she doesn't have a... home?" She asked shocked. Morgan grew confused, all lost from her confidence.
"You don't know?" She asked her mom and stared at her as Y/N shook her head.
"Well then..." Tony mumbled. Morgan shook her head, sighing in distress, and went to her room.

"How about we watch something on the television?" Y/N suggested as Tony smiled and nodded. He walked towards the twins and picked one of them up as Y/N picked the other.
"This feels great." He sighed.
"This is our home..." Y/N smiled.
"Our home. I love it, you, Morgan, and our twins." Tony grinned.
"We love you more, so much more, Tony..."

***

"Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep? Mommy wants to sleep." Y/N sighed, rocking Tommy gently. "If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin." She smiled, softly bopping his nose but he still didn't seem to stop his crying fit.
"Oh, come on now, sweetheart. You know we love them both equally..." Tony came in, from upstairs, rocking Billy.
"Well, don't tell him that!" Y/N gasped at her husband, while Tony chuckled at his wife. The audience chuckled. "No luck with Billy?" She asked.
"Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man, made him cry even harder," Tony replied as she laughed at his antics.

"Honey, how do you expect a baby to understand your complicated English? What it probably would do is make a mess in poor Billy's mind just like your lab and if he wants to sleep we need a carefree mind, Tones..." Y/N chuckled.
"Every Stark excels in science... or engineering. But science first, it'll be Billy and Tommy's first step." Tony smiled as Y/N shook her head.
"Jeez Louise, Tony, for god's sake, what you were reading to him was biology shit and they're babies..." She chuckled, the audience laughs accompanied. Tony rolled his eyes.
"But they're a Stark as well, love..." Tony said. Both of them rocked the babies in a rhythm, as Tony got close to Y/N almost like a dance. "Ooh, care to dance, darling?"
"Oh!" Y/N grinned as Tony hummed. "It's almost like we're on a date." She giggled.
"Yeah... Woah! Calm down there, bud, it's Daddy! I was about to get my leg over." Tony chuckled, softly patting Billy's head.
"Tones?"
"Yes, love?"
"Would you mind getting their binkies?" Y/N asked.
"Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, I think." Tony nodded as the audience laughed again. He left the room, finding for their binkies after putting Billy in the crib. Y/N set Tommy down too. She hummed thoughtfully while looking at her crying twins.

"Now now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Y/N laughed softly. "Go to sleep, my Starkies." Y/N pointed her fingers at them as whooshes were heard but the babies cried harder. Y/N huffed.
"And go to sleep!" Y/N repeated her actions but this time the babies started giggling. "Well, I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do what I want?" She asked doing the "mom" stance.

"What's that, dear?" Y/N heard Tony as the twins resumed crying. Y/N turned to see Tony with binkies on his ears, the audience cracked up. She chuckled and shook her head at his childishness.
"I think they work perfectly for tiny amounts of... noise cancellation?" Tony said with a hint of question.
"That's not where they go, Tones." Y/N removed the binkies from his ears. "Go clean them, they may have your dirty ear wax." She said, still smiling, as Tony took the binkies and headed for the faucet and came back. She took them to put them in the twin's mouth.
"This is where they go," Y/N stated. "You aren't that dumb, "
"Well, I am a genius." Tony commented as Y/N rolled her eyes but then noticed the babies cries were silent.