First Sight

Now, if you guys think this chapter has Endgame then... Tough luck on your face! Jk. Jk. Also, don't ignore our precious bby up in that picture, his eyes are ugh— I WANT TO HUG THIS ADORABLE DORK OF A MAN RN!

Summary: The reader grows poor due to getting fired, and to sustain a living you attempt on a few temporary jobs. But soon you grow tired of it. You finally settle yourself by setting a small shop. Not to forget, that you can predict the future.

What happens when you meet the one and only Tony Stark and things happen? Ok, not that way. But if love, at first sight, is a thing then, of course 😉

A Necromancer!Reader x Tony

Warnings: cursing, angst-ish? But none other than that, fluff. Think abt me making myself and you all some fluff ☺️

Y/C/N - Your Country Name. Also, I may mention a few things wrong abt your country, sorry, but for the plot, just imagine it like that.

____________________

Y/N sighed softly while lighting up the fragrant candles, which lit up the small shop in a sophisticated way, so elegant in the evening during the setting sun. Not to say the she didn't have light bulbs, LEDs or just a few lighting rods. Yet she picked up the simple light bulbs as they fit the aesthetic of the shop perfectly.

Her small shop was located on the beautiful grasslands of the countryside of Y/C/N, where travellers, visitors, tourists, vagabonds and the others would come and go. There was a highway ahead, so the visitor would spend there time here. Most of them were hurriedly off about one thing or the other making her little business successful. What was her business anyways? It was a small café, however, she also did something as an offer to her customers, if he or she needed so.

She could predict their future. Most of them wanted the nearby future. Ah, the selfishness of those passersby. It was unsurprisingly a true fact, yet Y/N had to gulp it down for her small shop to be successful enough; for her to continue her life normally. 

Talk about almost selling her apartment because of her jealous best friend firing her. Ex-best friend to be precise. She didn't come back, thereafter. Afraid if her ex-best friend found out about it, then she would not be doubtful to tell it to everyone, luring them into her fake frenzied knacks. But to tell what?

As said, predicting the future was an extra thing she did. Palm-reading, tea leaves and clairvoyance were all she did in order to finish the task. But there was another method to this madness. It was a darker one. The one she tried to detach herself from, but yet she was, in some way or the other, so dependent over the fact. 

A true magnificent curse, let's say,

A curse that changed to a blessing after she met him. Yes, him.

She didn't know how did he cast a spell on her. He was just so alluring to her. She had heard many stories of love at first sight. They were beautiful ones, but not as enchanting as the feeling she felt when she met him.

Anyways, coming back to the shop,

The shop was very clean and tidy, mostly very attractive with the simple wooden aesthetic. Bookshelves filled up with all sorts of ancient books around, for one section as the other section contained books for the passersby, for their leisure. The shop had more rooms, which served as Y/N's home. A bit weird for a shop, but what if someone came to spend the time by? She was the only one working in that shop and earned a pretty good amount. Enough to sustain a nice and happy middle-class life.