Memories| Part 5

Part 5 of  "Memories"

Summary: Continuation of Part 4

Warnings: Same old. Random and a bit twisted WV preferences again.
Timeline: Episode 3, in the 1970's set.

____________________

"Yep! Definitely pregnant!" Nielson nodded as Y/N chuckled nervously looking at Tony.
"Well, that much we figured..." Y/N laughed awkwardly looking at Tony as he carried a confused look on his face.
"It's kinda taken by surprise, I mean, quiet suddenly, wasn't it? Practically, overnight. I mean..." Tony paused for a moment then sighed. "How did this happen again?" He asked as the audience laughed.

"Anthony, you're rambling..." Y/N mumbled. Nielson got up and chuckled.
"You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much-" Neilson we cut off by Y/N.
"Well, we're just tickled pink..." Y/N smiled as the audience laughed again. "Or blue... And Tony, you know that." She chuckled, looking at Tony, who just seemed entirely filled with questions.

"So, you're at about 4 months, now. Am I right?" Neilson asked and Y/N nodded with a smile while Tony shook his head. Y/N raised her eyebrows, giving a "really?" look to Tony who starting nodding as well, making the audience chuckle.
"I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them." Neilson nodded as Tony and Y/N gave each other looks.
"At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew." He finished as Y/N laughed nervously.
"Oh, that's... that's great." She chuckled.
"Well then, what size would the fruit be at, say, ... 12 hours?" Tony asked as Y/N looked at him, giving him the look.
"Tony..." She warned.
"12... hours?"
"Well, I think this line of questioning would be fruitless!" Y/N chuckled, cutting it off from Tony's questions as the audience laughed again.
"And, should we be worried?" Tony asked, AGAIN, making Y/N roll her eyes.
"Hypothetically speaking, every new father-to-be gets nervous," Neilson said, patting Tony's shoulder.
"Well, I'm already a father, and I'm Iron Man, so there goes your theory, Doc..." Tony muttered as Y/N groaned.
"Ahaha... Tony, how about seeing the doctor out?" She smiled.
"Good idea... Sure." Tony nodded leading Neilson outside.

Y/N rubbed her belly as she walked to the kitchen with a smile. She picked up a bowl of fruits before setting them on the table, chuckling at the previous conversation. Tony really was nervous.
"Mommy!" Morgan called as she came downstairs.
"Yes, honey?" Y/N answered as Morgan sat down on one of the seats.
"Where's daddy?" She asked.
"Oh, he's outside with someone and I don't think it's good to disturb him..." Y/N chuckled.
"Aww... But I needed to talk about something." Morgan pouted.
"And what's that?" Y/N asked as Morgan put on her "got it from dad" sassy look.
"You see, it's highly classified," Morgan said and folded her arms, as the audience chuckled.
"And what's this "highly classified"?"
"Lab business, which daddy said you'll never understand." Morgan then looks at the camera. "That's why she always puts dad to sleep whenever we're doing something cool." She whispered to the camera then looked back at her mom.
"Morgan Stark, are you calling me dumb?" Y/N asked with her hands on her hips.
"Maybe...?" Morgan said with a hint of sarcasm as soon as Tony entered the place. The audience laughed from behind.

"You won't believe the strangest thing that happened with Herb, y-" Tony was cut off when he saw Y/N. "Woah... Have you gotten bigger?" Tony asked looking at Y/N.
"Have I?" She asked looking at her bump. "I can't see from this angle..." Y/N mumbled. Tony walked towards her wrapping his arms around her, looking at her stomach fondly.
"That's big and quick." He muttered.
"Why's mom fat?" Morgan interjected.
"Morgan, you don't call your mom fat." Tony scolded.
"Sorry but it's true." Morgan shrugged as Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Wonder where that came from... Oh yes, that's you!" She commented sarcastically to Tony as the audience chuckled.  "She has your genes." She muttered.
"I can't help that, darling."