Power Lust| Pt. 2

A continuation for Power Lust. Enjoy it and this is not for SMOL BEANS! So stay safe. But I kinda don't care cuz it's Tony 🤤🤤

Summary: Tony gets a hold of Y/N, and wants her to give up her human life. Will Y/N accept a bloody vampire offer or will she refuse it and go for a torturous mortal life? Read and find out.

Warnings: cursing, steamy at first, SMUT (non-con/ dub-con) 🥵, sexual content (not that detailed tho, I don't feel alright writing super-explicit sex so.......yeah. ) , "Daddy" kink, a blood thirsty Tony (if that counts. ), forced relationship, mentions of murder and torture, dominant Tony, dom / sub smut ( kinda......? )
—————————————————

"So what do you say, Y/N, baby? How will it feel to have daddy's cock inside your frail body, huh? Oh, and don't worry. All you ever need to do is relax......and feel me~"   Tony whispered into Y/N's ear, rubbing his thighs against hers, feeling her wetness, increasing.

"N-no.....Let me go!"  Y/N shouted, trying to pull herself away from Tony's delightful teasing.
"Oh come on, my love. My sweet love. You and I both know how much you're enjoying this~" He purred. "Look at how wet you are........ isn't it alluring?~"  He pressed.
"Never!"  Y/N tried with all her energy.

She felt Tony let go off her but her assumption of letting go was wrong. Tony ripped her tattered shirt as he saw her lace bra, constraining her boobs. Tony licked his lips at the delicious scene. Y/N suddenly felt insecure and backed up a bit but Tony held her tightly.

"Look at this gorgeousness, you should feel free to show it, dearest."  He growled as he picked up Y/N bridal style and led her to his bedroom. Y/N bit her lip from whimpering. Tony set her on the bed with Y/N still biting her lip. Tony shook his head, playfully.

"Don't bite your lip, babe, let me hear your sexy voice begging for me~"  He whispered, trapping Y/N between his hands leaving her helpless. He unbuttoned her ripped jeans. Y/N with all her strength stopped her fingers fro tugging Tony's hair. Tony growled and kissed her on her lips. He felt Y/N's clit getting wet.

"Damn, you're soaking my pants, beautiful. Now come on, release those melodious sexy moans for Daddy~"  He purred. He ripped her bra of and pinched her nipples harshly, finally making Y/N release a loud moan. Tony moaned too, on hearing her voice. He then focused on her boobs. They were so full....... He massaged them. He licked the left nipple before sucking it, making her moan. He pulled away and repeated the same actions with the right one. Tony then placed a sloppy kiss on her lips, smirking as he felt he was dominating her. Tony removes her panties, then kissed her inner thighs before teasing her clit. Y/N still had that last tiny bit of her, protesting to let go. The dark room that was only illuminated by the night-sky and the bright blue lights of the tall sky scrapers, which entered through the ceiling-high glass windows, was now filled with grunts, moans, skin slapping ........ you name it. Tony made sure that all doors and vents were locked (especially because of vampire bird brain. No, not you, Sam. It's Clint.)

Rough hands traveled down Y/N's ass, slapping them and soothing the slapped area. Y/N moaned. Tony knew it was the perfect time. The vampire playboy's devious acts made Y/N elect moans and gasps, while he groaned and grunted. He started to unravel his villainous vampire form. He could smell the blonde / brunette / (your hair color) 's warm blood gushing through her blood vessels.  He licked his lips at his delicious victim. He had never had actual human blood for a long time. He had invented a way to make artificial blood to feed the vampire citizens. But now, he had the chance to turn the woman he loved like him and enjoy his feast.

"You're so succulent, I can feel it, so tender baby girl......~ " He growled and darkened his eyes, till the brown was now........ a cold, dark black. His razor sharp fangs sunk into Y/N's soft skin. At first, it stung as hell. But soon the pain dilated to pleasure and Y/N moaned for more. Tony drank the warm blood as H/C haired girl felt the fresh liquid trickle down her neck. Tony pulled away, soon. Y/N whimpered at the loss of contact.