Delicate Mix Of Love | Requested

Requested smokeywhalee ! Thnx for requesting! Hope you all enjoy!

Summary: Tony gets into a relationship with Y/N, after divorcing Pepper, soon gets married to Y/N. So, it's just about the "fun" they have after the wedding.

Warnings: You must've already guessed it. It's a "fluffy yet smutty" imagine. I'm sorry if it's short.

____________________

"Mrs. Stark... That name suits you so very well, my love." Tony whispered, to his newly wed wife.
"Mr. Stark, don't forget you were the one eagerly waiting for this day." Y/N giggled, kissing Tony's nose. Tony smiled as her small giggles danced as music to his ears. He could've sworn, if it came to Y/N's laughing and the best song in the world, he'd choose Y/N. He was truly lucky to have her by her side. A woman who didn't consider him as the Tony Stark. A woman who considered him as Tony, just Tony, a man who she loved the most. A man, who she knew everything about.

"I can't wait for Caribbean." Y/N said.
"Me too. I was thinking about ditching our wedding for our honeymoon." Tony replied.
"With Nat around? Duh, no. She's gonna kill us for leaving without telling her." Y/N said, shocked with Tony's question.
"Come on, the wedding's almost over, baby. Makes no difference. Plus, we both know, Carribean is calling us." Tony tried persuade.
"And that's why I sense a media bomb, not far away." Y/N joked.
"Well everyone should know about my wife. Such a wonderful wife. Who fixed my broken pieces. Who understood me even when I made so many mistakes. I can't believe you stuck up with me till now." Tony whispered, a happy tear making it's way, he remembered both of them telling their vows.

"I still stuck up with you because, to my eyes, you're flawless." Y/N said. Tony chuckled.
"Remember the time, Nat was telling you were too good and nice to date a person like me. Now look at her, making sure that the wedding is alright. The wedding of the same couple, she didn't want together." Tony said.
"Heh, can't blame her much. I mean, she did keep the wine low else I'd have to deal with a drunk- assed Tony, that to, on our wedding." Y/N shrugged. Tony pretended to be hurt and put a hand on his chest.
"Babe! That hurt!" Tony exclaimed.
"I didn't mean to, you know that." Y/N chuckled. Tony, by now, was really lost in thought of escaping and going for their honeymoon, in Caribbean. He could hear the ocean waves, feels the sun's heat and the excitement surging through him.

"Y/N, can we please go from here. I know, you love the mixed tropical juices there, so why are you making yourself suffer when we can go there right now?" Tony asked.
"Tony, no." Y/N said, simply. Tony pouted.
"Pwease? Pweety pwease with a cherry on top?" Tony asked, doing the "puppy- dog eyes" magic. Y/N huffed in agreement.
"Why can't I say a goddamn "No" to those eyes?!" Y/N groaned. Tony smiled and hugged her tightly.
"I have such an amazing wife. Love you so much, Mrs. Stark!!" He said, surely making Y/N blush at the name, given after the marriage.
"Love you too, Mr. Stark..." Y/N said.

Tony took out his phone and dialled Happy's number. His legs were shaking in excitement.
"Hey Happy... Yeah, thanks... So, I'm just gonna make this straight. Could you turn my limo just by the right over... Yeah... I know, I know, just don't tell it to Nat... Well, Caribbean is much more interesting and exciting... Thanks, buddy, I know I can always trust you... Thanks again... yeah, bye bud." Tony declined the call soon. He looked at his wife and grinned.

"Caribbean beaches await us, babe."
"I know."

—————————————————
Time skip brought to you by Nat threatening everyone 'bout the location of the Stark couple
—————————————————