Memories| Part 3

Part 3 of "Memories"

Summary: Continuation of part 2

Warnings: a bit angst and soft somewhere. WV preferences would be very random, according to how my plot goes. There will also be a slight twist in the references.

____________________

Tony decided to go back home after getting some supplies and tired of the long line that was waiting for ahead. To say he was nervous was an understatement, he was anxious. The voices kept growing louder in his head, he kept seeing the figure that haunted him and, he kind of made out the feminine voice of the figure. But that didn't help... Talk about almost getting a panic attack in the middle of the grocery store with many people around him.

He sighed. Finally, he could reach home... He just wanted to know if Y/N and Morgan are safe. He knew he was growing overprotective but what else could he do when that... entity was threatening his family. Well, now he coul-

Tony's bag fell down from his arm as he bumped into someone. He internally facepalmed. He looked at the person he bumped into... A dark-haired woman, with a certain indigo shine in her eyes, but he ignored it. She looked quite shocked.
"Oh my god..." She mumbled.
"I'm so sorry." Tony quickly apologized but she seemed to ignore that.
"You-you're Tony Stark... you're Iron Man... Oh god, what a surprise." She got up and started shaking Tony's hand with a grin. "Well, it's ok, I didn't get hurt that much. By the way, the name's Augustine. Consider me as your neighbour, as I live in a cabin in the same area. Hmm... Say, I saw you this morning but didn't know you're Tony Stark..." She chuckled with an enthusiastic attitude. Tony smiled a bit.

"Well, yes but I think I don't want the public around." He replied. "I didn't see you though..."
"Oh, that's because I'm new over here and my house is to your left. Oh no, my left." She answered. "You live alone, there?" She asked.
"No... I have Y/N, she's my wife and my daughter, Morgan, she's just 5 months." Tony said.
"Ah, a little princess in your house, must be bringing a whole lotta joy, right?" She laughed softly, as Tony chuckled nervously.
"Yeah, very much..." He replied. Augustine nodded.

"Since we do live near by... How about a walk to your home?"

Meanwhile~

Morgan started to cry out of the blue as Y/N turned on the TV. She huffed in exhaustion but anyway walked towards the living room from where she could easily see Morgan playing. She bent down to Morgan's level and rocked her gently.

"Aww... Why are you crying? You know mommy hates to see you cry..." Y/N pouted at Morgan. She set Morgan down and looked at the floor, with baby toys and other baby gadgets Tony had made scattered on the floor.

"Let's see, one of these might do the trick..." She mumbled. Suddenly, her eyes shot up to the helicopter, Morgan's favourite. It was flying up as if controlled by someone else, it's propellers were moving at an abnormal speed. She stopped the helicopter with her powers as it dropped to the floor. She picked it up and tapped it, revealing its true form... A drone. She tilted her head in anger, her fingers curled around the drone, tightly, with so much power, crushing it. She looked at Morgan, her eyes glowing red, now.

"Mommy will be back..." She mumbled flying outside of the balcony.

***

She landed on the soft grass, well known of the fact that she was intruding. Her glowing eyes landed on the building ahead of her. She dragged the drone throwing it down as if to expect someone.