Dream or Reality?| Part 4

Part 4 of "Dream or Reality"

Summary: Continuation of Part 3

Warnings: A bit fluff, but angst as well. Also, a Percy Jackson reference is there bc why the fuck not!

____________________

Morgan's eyes opened to see herself in a bedroom. As she turned her head she could see Y/N gripping her hand tightly, crying while whispering 'I'm sorry' continuously. Morgan smiled a bit and squeezed her hand gently.

"It's ok, you know." Morgan said, her voice groggy and hoarse. Y/N's eyes lit up before she hugged Morgan immediately.
"I'm so sorry, I was such a bad mom. I shouldn't have left you there. I'm so sorry." Y/N apologized.
"It's alright, mom. It's alright... I just need you to help me on this one." Morgan said as Y/N nodded.
"I will, sweetheart." Y/N whispered
"Anyways, what's the time? How long was I passed out?" Morgan asked.
"It's almost midnight, Robert and I found you passed out on the street so Morgan Stark, you aren't going anywhere from here. Alright?"
"Ok, but you know I'm a Stark."
"Just like your dad... I'll meet you in the morning and no running off." Y/N warned before kissing her forehead and closing the door.

Morgan sighed softly. She got her mom now, everything will be fine, right? Not really. Her thoughts roamed around her... her hallucination.
"What do you see?"
"I see... Her."
She couldn't sleep. One way, she thought the old woman was helping her and the other she felt that the woman was haunting her. She couldn't sleep. Who could she trust? She didn't know... She saw things very differently, she knew that. The fact things were messed up wasn't new. Everything was scattered after the snap, like a bump in time or space.

She left her bed and walked up to the kitchen to get some water. As she filled the cup of water she could whispers in her ear. An urge to go back kicked in but she resisted.

Morgan looked towards the window where she could see the same street she ran on. And she could've sworn she saw that old lady again. Morgan rushed to the window. Was that a faint lullaby she was hearing? She knew she had promised her mom not to get out of the house but that woman... She knew something, Morgan needed and wanted to know. Morgan ran out of the house again to the same street where the old lady was. And like before, it was like the lady was never there. But then again that faint tune was still around. Morgan closed her eyes before she took a deep breath.

"You're here, I know you are." She whispered. "You don't have to hide."

"And what if I wasn't her?" Was the answer of another woman. Morgan's breath hitched and she stepped back. A chuckle escaped someone's lips.
"You're naive and young. You play with things which aren't defined as toys, my dear." The same feminine voice said.

"Stop..." Morgan whispered.

"So confident in yourself."

The woman laughed, which started echoing. Morgan's eyes forced open and watched as time went back. She covered herself with her hands. Everything came back. From the time she was in her childhood, to the hallucination she had. Everything...

The fire...
The children...
The adults...
The screams...

But never the lady Morgan wanted.

***

Morgan opened her eyes again. She was... She was in her bedroom, in her home, her Dad's mansion, back when she was 6 years old. A year after her mother's "death". She remembered the day clearly. One of the rarest yet worst days. The time she had to stay with her awfully crazy babysitter, Miss Lily, as she called her. She never called her Lily, she hated her... she despised her.