Secret? I Don't Think So| Theme Schedule (Requested)

Requested by Khushi-Stark !! Request 1 for the Theme Schedule (Requested) or shortening it TS(R). I know how weird I am, but this theme schedule idea was really helpful to organize the requests and my ideas.

Summary: Tony is Y/N's boyfriend. And no one knows about it. Secret relationship. Nat, however, somehow gets to know about it when she sees the couple *ahem* lip locking *cough* . So she plans on getting the beans out and she knows Tony is the perfect jealous butt. On this she plans something and from their things get a little... heated...

Warnings: Language 😜! , steamy. Sorry, if this was short. Its also kinda funny.

______________________________

Tony swooped Y/N in, capturing his girlfriend's lips, softly. The kiss was slow and tender, one Y/N's favourites, which Tony was well aware of. He had been resisting the urge to attack her on her lips for long due to their secret. Secret relationship. They pulled away for air.

"Damn. My lips were sore from resisting, babe." Tony grinned.
"Now that we're alone, they won't be anymore." Y/N smirked making Tony raise a brow.
"You know, the team calls you "The Innocent" for no reason at all. You're a really naughty girl." Tony chuckled, darkly.
"For you, only~" Y/N replied. Tony growled and picked Y/N up, bridal style, to his room, which was not shared yet due to their "secret".

Little did they know, they weren't entirely alone. Natasha was "snooping" into the lab and was gaping as the couple left. But once a mastermind idea cooked on Nat's head, there was no stoppage. She knew their secret and what better to take it out.

She immediately called the others. She made her way to the common room, this surprise was gonna hit Tony like bang. (A/N: Hope you get the Rep Endgame reference !😉😂 )

Time skip brought to you by Nat's plan~

"I'm not a part of it! Nah!" Bruce exclaimed, making it clear.
"Poor Bruce smol bean..." Wanda chuckled, shaking her head.
"Me neither!" Steve added.
"C'mon, old man! Why don't you live the life of the party?!" Clint groaned.
"Because he's an 100+ virgin, birdbrain." Nat winked making Steve's cheek hint some red.
"He would've fuc-" Clint was cut off when Wanda, Nat, Bruce and Peter (who was enjoying the plan) covered his mouth.
"WeLl I wAnTeD To SaY ThAt He wOuLd'Ve FuCkEd PeGgY, So He'D bE NoT sO ViRgIn!!" Clint's muffled scream came through.
"CLINT! YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO OUR OLD MAN! DUDE, SOMETHING'S TELLIN' ME, HE'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!" Wade yelled from the back, who also shifted to this universe for the "plan".

"Sorry..." Clint breathed. While a confused Steve raised a brow.
"What?" Everyone said in unison. Steve rolled hie eyes and sighed.
"So, why do we do those "things" again?" Wade asked.
"You'll see..." Nat chuckled darkly. "It's gonna be fun, by the way, not to forget that Y/N is super hot, and drop-dead gorgeous..." Clint murmured.

Time skip yet again~

Y/N had got some fresh doughnuts for everyone after the long day of work. She also wanted some cuddles from Tony, because he was so warm and affectionate when it came to laying down and just admiring each other. Sometimes, they'd escape at midnight to the rooftop, to lay under the stars and Tony would pour in all the love, he hadn't given her from hiding their "relationship" from others.

"Hey Y/N..." She heard Clint's flirtatious voice say, which was weird for the fact, but she shrugged it off.
"Oh, hey Clint!" Y/N chirped, happily.
"So, watcha got there?" He asked.
"These? These are the doughnuts I bought for everyone, I'm just gonna keep it for the night." Y/N said, referring to their Avengers movie night together. Y/N checking if she brought the right amount of doughnuts, doubting if she didn't when she felt Clint's stare. She looked over to him.