Dream or Reality?| Part 8

Part 8 of "Dream or Reality"

Summary: Continuation of Part 7.

Warnings: Same old, same old... Oh! And get ready for a philosophical and confusing Xtreme.

____________________

Morgan's eyes widened as she heard "Miss Lily" from Peter's mouth. Did that witch made her entry here, as well?

"Would you repeat that?" Morgan asked.
"Yeah, so I said, I wasn't able to find a babysitter that day so I just picked your old childhood sitter, and Pep told me that Exton and her were touching your suits, including Mr. Stark's So... We had a bit of problems there." Peter said, biting his lip.

"Are you serious?! Who allowed you to pick that lady for the few days?! I mentioned a million times that she's kinda CRAZY!" Morgan yelled.
"Hey, relax. It was Harley. He said that we didn't have time to pick any other sitter... So, uh... yeah." Peter answered.
"Whatever, but you're not calling Miss Lily ever again!" Morgan said.
"What's the rush?" Peter replied back as Morgan glared daggers at him. "Oh, yeah... There's a lotta rush..." Peter mumbled remembering the events that happened three years ago. Morgan sighed and buried her head in her hands.

"Wanna get that thing out of your head?" Peter asked, scooting a bit closer and gently rubbing her back.
"I'm good." Morgan's muffled voice answered. Peter chuckled a bit, remembering something. "What?" Morgan asked.
"You're just like your dad," Peter mumbled.
"Dad?"
"Yeah... Do you remember when Mr. Stark told you about the fight about those accords?"
"First of all, I do. Second of all, you can call my dad, Tony, though dad said you look really cute when you say "Mr. Stark"." Morgan chuckled as Peter rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, but Mr. Stark always said "I'm fine" whenever someone asked how he was doing, especially about his mental health, except when it came to your mom. God, she knows every way to make him spill his thoughts." Peter laughed softly. "So... Do you think I haven't seen the usual Stark "I'm fine." dialogue? Now get that shit outside of your head.

"I'm actually fine, Spider Boy." Morgan groaned.
"Nuh-uh... Running away from your problem and hiding it from people who want to help, is not gonna help, Maguna."

"Fine. You wanna know what I'm feeling?!" Morgan snapped. "Well, here you go! There is this lady, who I keep seeing, who keeps attacking me, who claims to have stolen the infinity stones and there's another lady who was protecting me from the evil lady, who I keep seeing, who keeps attacking me, who claims to have stolen the infinity stones! I found my mom in another dimension, who's alive and a man, who looks exactly like dad and I found I have a half-brother, who is Exton! Oh, and if that's not enough then I also found these powers that somehow made me travel across realms! There you have it! Perfectly normal, perfectly fucking fine!" Morgan yelled angrily, with a hint of sarcasm. Peter just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Everything is not fucking fine, Stark," Peter said.

"So tell me, what's with the infinity stones and you?"

Time skip brought to you by Clint trying to find the perfect moment to say "If you step out of that door, you're an Avenger" to Morgan but Morgan throwing him away by the usual Stark way. This is lame so time skip brought to you by yours truly, lazy ass author, Xtreme_sloths~

Morgan sighed softly before summing it up.

"It's all my fault." She whispered.
"No, it's not," Peter said.
"Of course it is. If I just listened to mom for once, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe dad would still be here with me. Mayb-