Dream or Reality?| Part 9

Part 9 of "Dream or Reality"

Summary: Continuation of Part 8.

Warnings: You all know it. So, I guess this will be the second last part of "Dream or Reality"

Also...

I don't know what is this 🤦‍♀️

____________________

Morgan took a sharp breath as she felt the emptiness. Was this another one of her games? She stood up, knowing this room wasn't just empty.

She remembered her powers. She tapped her foot on the floor. Not expected from the dark-haired girl, a red mist travelled across the floor in opposite directions. She looked around again and this time she saw "Lily" standing there in front.

"Why am I not surprised?" Morgan sighed. "Lily" raised an eyebrow.
"I have not come to impress you." She replied.
"So when did I say you did?" Morgan retorted back at her. "What are you even here for?" She muttered.
"To spice up things, " 'Lily' responded.

The glass windows shattered to the floor, due to an unexpected force of the wind. The glass shards started to levitate in the air, all pointing towards Morgan. Morgan ducked down but felt nothing. She opened her eyes to see a telekinetic shield around her, the glass shards breaking into tinier pieces.

It was Morgan's turn. She thought bigger. The ground started to shake slightly as the house began to tear apart. Soon, she used the broken wood planks as a weapon against "Lily" but she vaporized it with her hands. Morgan gave a low growl. She charged at "Lily" with her powers but "Lily" smirked and faded away. Morgan thought she lost her again but remembered her powers... "Lily" wasn't the only on to have them.

Morgan faded away as well and followed "Lily". She had a smirk on her face as she quickened the pace of the wind, almost reaching "Lily". Morgan heard the witch gasp, quickening her pace as well. As soon as the witch stopped, Morgan got ready to attack but rather was left gaping. "Lily" was smirking as she was on the rooftop of the facility. Morgan activated her suit as she defended herself from the witch.

"Friday, connect me with Parker." She ordered in a low voice, firing her repulser at "Lily".
"Connection, successful." Friday responded.
"Hey, Morg-"
"We can do the greetings later. Alert Fury to get the agents ready, and evacuate the others and the Avengers... have a mission."
"Fury's old, by the way, but why?"
"Remember that evil lady I told you. Yeah, I'm kinda in a fight right now so hurry the fuck up."
"Wait wha-!"
"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Morgan yelled. "Please take Mom, Robert and Exton, to a safe place as well." She whispered.
"Fine!" Peter said and the connection cut.

The sun started to set as Lily's smirk grew. Morgan raised a brow. That which was up to something. Morgan thought of luring "Lily" away from the facility so that she wouldn't aim at it. But before she could say anything "Lily" stopped firing at her making Morgan more confused. Her eyes drifted down, to see many agents coming out armed and the others leaving. She had a small smile on her face.

"Miss, something has just entered the atmosphere."
"What?" Morgan asked again.
"Something has entered the upper atmosphere, scans show it is some outer space disturbance." Friday repeated making Morgan gasp.

"Shit."

From the fading orangish skies, Morgan could see large black bodies which she assumed as space ships. She cursed under her breath. The "space ships" fired at the facility, destroying the building. Morgan gulped. She looked at "Lily" with hate before vanishing away.