Chapter Twenty-Six: Sports Festival, Part Three

(DUE TO RECENT THINGS, CARSON WILL BE REPLACED BY CONNOREATPANTS. 

I feel uncomfortable contuing writing him into my fic. this is a RUNNER CHAPTER to get you guys hyped for whats coming on next Friday. )

;D

Chapter Twenty-Six: Sports Festival, Part Three

"-lay...!"

His head hurts so much, he just couldn't understand why.

"clay...!"

He didn't know who was calling for him but it was familiar.

"CLAY!"

Clay's green eyes immediately flew open, every sensation, no matter how small, tingling his body with pain. He groaned.

Nick shook him, panic rising in his voice, "Clay, they took our bandanas!"

"...who?" was all Clay could muster, feeling the cracks on his mask with his palm.

"The pink haired guy you know, the one we helped earlier!" Nick was mad now, George only sighed, a hand extended to help both of the two other males stand up.

George smacked Nick's head, "Idiot, it wasn't them who stole our bandanas. The crystal guy did, Zak I believe."

The goggled teen continued, "The pink haired guy and his teammates saved us and left."

Clay raised an eyebrow, "They didn't take that advantage and steal our bandanas?"

"I actually asked him about that, among other things..." George adjusted his goggles, "He said something about returning a favour..."

The green eyed teen sighed, he knew that David wouldn't do such a dick move.

Zak was their new target... Damnit, they were so close too. The masked teen punched the wall beside him in frustration.

George could see both see of his teammates frustration, "Guys, come on, sulking about it won't magically bring back the bandanas."

George's goggles glimmered in the sunlight, a smirk etching on his face, "Lucky for us, Philza's an incredibly nice guy."

"Who?"

"Philza's in my support class, Fundy and I asks favours from him all the time," George lifted up a small metallic cube from his pocket, "Phil's amazing, and the support department's top pupil. This device was design by him last month, he gave it me to keep as a gift. I got registered by the staff this morning, though I didn't expect to actually use it."

"What is it?"

"It's like a compass. You know how the bandanas have a metal outline on it?" George asked the two, "This compass detects metal in a short range, sort of like a magnet."

"Oh, thank god!" Nick sighed in relief, "KInda getting sick of these parkour courses and puzzles, it's hurting my brain."

They were all glad.

---------------break--------------

Zak got his payback on Connor, the trickster knew.

After waking up whilst still tied up in Jonathan's lasso, it was no difficulty for him and friends to free themselves from the grip, especially with Darryl's quirk.

It wasn't that hard to find Connor and his teammates, they were a loud bunch after all, always talking about the 'author' and all that. Zak never really got it.