Chapter Fifteen: Nedzu's Offer, Part 2

"When I grow up, I wanna be the best inventor!"

A pink haired child ran around the room, his oversized lab coat hanging on his shoulders. A teen, also with pink hair but a darker shade, ruffled the boy's hair and crouched down.

"Well, this inventor needs to take a bath," the teen said.

"But I don't wanna, Sora!" The younger boy pouted.

"Dave, look you literally exploded the entire garage," the teen, Sora, insisted as he crossed his arms, "there's ash everywhere and your face looks like you had a tussle with an squid."

"But I was nearly there!" Dave exclaimed, "I just need to replace the motor with a better one!"

"How about you do that after your bath? Even great inventors like you need baths, all the best inventors takes baths."

"They do? So when I take a bath, I'll be a good inventor like mommy and daddy?"

The teen nodded, "And you know what? When I become a hero, I'll let you design my costume."

Dave's eyes lit brightly, "Really?!"

"Really," the teen ruffled the boy's hair again, "Now, come on, let get you washed."

---------------break--------------

"So, how was your day, Sora?"

"Pretty nice, its hard to believe that it'll be my second year at U.A in only a few months time. This year has been hectic." Sora munched on his salad, "So, how was the visit to the doctor?"

"It was fine! Doctor said that I'll be getting twins," the mother said, her white hair covering her eyes, "Should've seen Dave's face when he found out he was going to be an older brother! He looked so happy."

"That's great, honey!" The father said, a hand through his red, scarlet hair, "Possible names, Yorashima?"

"We'll find out when its happens," The mother smiles, "I went to the quirk doctor as well to check development for Dave."

"How was it?"

"Doctor said he should be getting quirk soon, just takes time." She managed.

"Any clues what his quirk might be?"

"Looking through all the x-rays and his medical files, the Doctor Stewart said he might get a mutation of our quirks."

"That's great!"

That's great...

---------------break--------------

Dave followed behind the small mammal in front of him. Considering his height and Nedzu's height, there was a big difference. Dave had to slow his pace to not accidentally overtake the short principal.

"I'm so glad that you have chosen this decision, David!" The Principal said, skipping along through the halls, "You won't regret a single thing!"

"What is in the harm of taking part of the support department? There's none," Dave managed say without stuttering, "It'll be good to learn more."

Dave sighed.

'No regrets.'

---------------break--------------

Philza Wilson was clamering through the workshop. It was just the second of of school and their teacher, Powerloader, did not hesitate to put them to work and start their very first project.