Chapter Sixteen: Battle Trial, Part 1

(Before the chapter starts, I wanted to tell you guys to follow me on Instagram at @Brkn_Hrtd_. I don't have anything there yet but it will be really appreciated. It also helps find out what type of fan fiction you guys are interested in and what to improve on this series. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!)

"That's a pretty bad scar you've got there, Pokimane."

"Oh, shut the hell up, Joko, I'm not in the mood," Pokimane sat idly behind the counter at the gate, rubbing the scar on her cheek.

"Wow, must be a real tussle you had with the big bad Piggie, huh?" Joko was generally being annoying, to the point that Pokimane wanted to slice his entire arm off but decided against it as it would get her in trouble.

She rolled her eyes, "What the hell do you want?"

"Oh, it's not me who wants something from you, it's someone else," Joko said, "There is this big organization that have been hiring villains left and right and they're looking for an assassin. Thought that you would like to know."

"Let me guess, you joined and they want more people?," She tsked, "Typical you, always getting yourself caught up in things much bigger than you can handle."

"Look, Pokimane, there's a big bounty on a hero," He continued, ignoring her, "15 million dollars, not Yen. Fucking American Dollars."

Pokimane's eyes sparkled with interest, "15 Million Dollars, huh?"

She smirked, "Who's head?"

"All might's."

---------------break--------------

On Dave's way to school he was crowded by a million reporters. He really did not liked it at all. He tried to avoid them at all costs but despite his efforts, they still came rushing to him.

He didn't know what to do so he stood in the middle of the crowd with nothing say. Thank the gods and goddesses that one of his classmates, Darryl he thinks his name was, came to save him.

"Hey, back off!" The hooded teen shouted, "You muffins should know better than to crowd a underaged boy, much less than a U.A student!"

"And why should we listen to you?" One of the female reporters asked, in a tone that Dave found annoying, "You're nothing but a student, you don't have authority over us!"

"It's, um, uhhh..." Darryl seemed to shrink.

That's what Dave snap, "And why should we listen to you? You don't have authority over us."

"Look, brat, we only want information about All Might," The woman spat, "If you don't have any, we're wasting our time here."

"Well, even if I don't have anything to say, that doesn't make it okay to go around and harass other kids who, by the way, came to school to learn not get caught up in this stupid bullshit," It was Dave talking anymore, it was Technoblade, "If I didn't know better, I'd think all of you guys are just a bunch of whiny toddlers fighting over a toy."

Dave towered over them, "Well, guess what? There aren't toys here that you can just play with so why don't you skidadle before the Principal gets here and chops off all of your head. Not that I mind, anyway."

The whole crowd went silent and some backed off. The woman just huffed and left. A smirk found its way on to Dave's face.

"Oh my gosh, thank you for defending me," Dave almost forgot that Darryl was with him, "Those silly muffins were all over and going to student to student."

"Ah, um, yeah no probs," And there was Dave again, "It wasn't a big deal."

Darryl laughed, "I was the one supposed to be saving you but you ended up saving me!"