Chapter Nine: The Underground, Final

Technoblade dragged an unconscious man to a dark ally. He slipped his hand through the man's jacket and grabbed out the bag of Mushroom pills hidden inside. He stared at it, he didn't expect there to be so many in one bag. They were circular shaped with a capital 'm' engraved in the center of the pill. It was translucent and green, if it weren't for the 'm' in the middle, he would've thought it was just green grapes.

Techno held it up to the dim light coming from a broken lamp in the allyway and stared as it glowed a shiny, neon green. For a moment, it was like an emerald. A shiny, valuable emerald and it sat idly on his palm.

"I'll make you powerful, I'll keep them safe. You just have to take a little taste," it called to him, "Just one pill, David, just one."

And at that moment, he wasn't Technoblade anymore, he was Dave. No, not Dave... He was David. David who was small and weak. David who didn't know better. David who no one ever liked. David the monster.

"Just one pill, and you won't be David anymore. David wouldn't exist. David would be gone."

He was longing for it, he was desperately longing for it. The bag shook violently in his grip, he didn't know what to do. He wanted the voices to stop. So why won't they stop?

David began to breath heavily in his helmet and his heart raced faster and faster.

Go away.

*badum*

Go away.

*badum*

Go away.

*badum*

goawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoaway...

*badum*

GO AWAY!!!

The bag fell out of his hand and inside his helmet, he felt tears dripping down his pale face. The other hand that hadn't been holding the pills, was clutched on to his chest tightly.

He took off his helmet and wiped his tears with the palm of his hands. He evened his breaths and gained his stability. He put helmet back on, grabbed the bag without hesitation and hid it in his cape where it cannot be seen.

He glared at the unconscious he had dragged and gave it a forceful kick. A smirk crawled back on to his face.

He was back.

Technoblade was back.

---------------break--------------

"Hey."

"Techno, what took you so long?" Tsukauchi questioned, a hand on his hip.

"Well, why don't you try chasing a man with longer than legs than you and winning and then complain to me." The pig said with ever deep voice.

Tsukauchi rolled his eyes, "At least you're here, some of us thought that you killed the man and hid his body or something, and considering it's you: did you kill someone?"

"What the hell?" Techno said, "Of course not, I don't do that crap. Yes I threaten people but I don't kill them. Jesus christ."

Beforehand, Tsukauchi activated his quirk as Techno answered his question.

-True-

Tsukauchi sighed, "Glad to know."

He watched as Techno grabbed a bag of pills out of his cape quickly and practically threw it to him. Techno didn't look at it all. Heck, he just ignored it.