Chapter Seven: The Underground-Part 1

Aizawa waited patiently for the other heroes to come back at the meeting place. He, Tsukauchi and Technoblade sat silently on their own respected seats, not saying a single word. Tsukauchi flipped through the pages of the given folder he had given us a few days ago and the Pigman had his head on the table like he was asleep. They've have waited just a couple minutes ago but even then Aizawa knew for a fact that heroes should be always on time.

About 20 minutes or so, the heroes came in one by one with the outfits they had gotten from Xisuma's Shop. They also had weapons strapped around their waist from Xisuma's Shop and a few extra from their own hero persons. They went through the plan again, restating positions and areas where most should wander around.

After the meeting was done, they were ready to go. Technoblade stopped them before they had gotten out the meeting room, his tone evidently serious.

"There are rules down there that you are to follow," he said, "Number One: no must talk about the location and name, anyone who does so will be punished with death.' 'Number Two: any hero of sorts are forbidden to enter, if one is seen must report to the management and don't associate with them.' And the last rule and most important one: 'Number Three: any conflict, however small, must be resolved outside of boundary walls, any who disobey this rule will be publically hanged or tortured."

And with the rules laid out to them, they began their journey to the underground.

---------------break--------------

Technoblade guided the heroes through the Osaka province and led them to a darkened ally. Others trailed behind him as he twisted and turned through allyway until they reached a broken, curved gate at the end. The locks on it were broken and it hung loosely on its side, he pushed through the gate and held on it to let the others in. Once inside, they travelled down circular stairs, endlessly reaching further into the depths of the ground. After a few minutes going down, they reached another door but this time it was enormous and was made of pure steel with symbols engraved into its frame.

Techno pointed to the door, "That's Hell's Door. Those symbols were engraved by the founder of this place a whole century ago, Goliath Fyukohaki. He made this door to be indestructible and as you can see, no one in the last century has been able to even dent it. Eventually, they just gave up."

They all stared carefully at the engravings on the steel door, tracing each symbol with their eyes as they walked closer to it.

As went they got closer and closer, eventually the heroes noticed a counter (like ones in shops) off to the side of the door. Behind a counter sat a quite feminine figure with shiny, wavy dark brown hair. She wore a red, skin-tight sleeveless hoodie that only reached just above her stomach, revealing her smooth skin. She sat there quite bored, her soft eyes staring intensely at the computer in front of her. Then she saw Techno and his group approaching and a small smile crept to her clear face.

The heroes stood in awe of her beauty, admiring it as best as they can. Everyone was enchanted by her beauty.

Everyone except Technoblade and Erasurehead.

Techno watched in amusement as Hawks drooled, seeing imaginary hearts in his eyes. He rolled his eyes and coughed to get the woman's attention, snapping the heroes back to their normal face.

"Gee, do you have to keep that quirk of yours on all the time?" Techno asked sarcastically, a gentle laugh came out of the woman's mouth.

"You got to admit, Techie, it's quite entertaining to watch," The woman said as she placed her palm on her chin, putting a seducing smile on her face. "Men are always easy to manipulate when you're someone like me."

Technoblade rolled his eyes inside his helmet and scoffed, "Well, kinda annoying when you're distracting these idiots back here, we are trying to get inside and it's Technoblade by the way."

"Hmm, I know but..." She purred, getting closer to Techno, "Don't you like when I call you that, Techie?"

"No," He said, looking at her as his tone darkened, "Now open the damned gate before I smash that face of yours into the cold, hard ground."

The woman huffed and oblided to his orders. The group watched in awe as the giant, steel door slowly open backwards revealing a city underground.

"Holy crap..." was all Tsukauchi said.

The city was stretched out further outwards and if you weren't look looking properly, you wouldn't be able to see the walls of the gigantic cave that the city was in. Small skyscrapers towered all over the place, mostly in different shapes and sizes. The most noticeable skyscraper was right in the middle and of the city, sitting idly at the center and towering over the big city. Small buildings were squeezed in between bigger, more developed buildings. Ball of tiny lights littered the caves ceiling, floating and moving slightly to different directions.

"They're like stars," Aizawa mumbled as he gazed at the ceiling, "They're beautiful."

"Yeah, they are aren't they?" Techno smiled at all of their amazed faces, "They're called Astathís Flies, they're very unstable and one wrong move; one crack or earthquake no matter how little it is, they fall like shooting stars and explode. They float on the ceiling because its further away from the depths of this city. They keep this city in shape, it'd a lot nosier if they weren't here."

"Jesus Christ," Tsukauchi was all he said.

"Don't worry," The pig said, "We hadn't had a accident in the last 2 years, but to be honest with you, I wouldn't be surprised if they fall down any moment now."

Techno turned around to the woman who had opened the gate, "We'll be going now, thank you for your assistance."

They swapped glances at each other before the woman finally spoke with an amused smirk on her face, "Aww, no goodbye kisses for me?"

"I'd rather die than kiss you."

"That too could be arranged."

"I'd like to see you try."

She giggled softly before dismissing Techno's last statement. She got the attention of the group, giving her the opportunity gesture to the city and spoke:

"Well anyway, welcome to O'Satanas City!"