Chapter Twelve: Where the Chaosity Begins

"Are you sure you both have everything?"

"Yes, Dave, we've checked like five times already. You can just go, we've memorized all the routes, we'll be fine."

It was the very first day of school and Dave and the girls sat at the train station, waiting for their train. They didn't usually use the train to get to school, but this year was different due to the fact that Dave's school was on the opposite way of the girl's meaning that they had to take separate trains.

Edithe and Elaine seems to be ecstatic with this idea, but Dave didn't think much of it. He wasn't used to being in a train; it was crowded and full if people and that's all the reasons that he needed to not go on the train but he knew that this was the most efficient way of travel back and forth from both schools effectively.

His train seems to come early, its shrieking wheels scaring the pink haired boy. He waved at his little sisters and marched his way in the train. He watched as the door closed slowly, knowing full well that of it closes, there would be no where out.

He stood huddled in between the mass of people, standing and holding tightly to the handle of his bag. He ignored the people and just stared out the glass windows, seeing all the tall skyscrapers that etched all over the urbanised city.

"Approaching Musutafu Train Station."

The train slid in the tracks and stopped perfectly a the station. They opened and he quickly got out. Musutafu was smaller than Tokyo city where Dave lives and there were more smaller local areas that was covered in houses.

Dave hopped on a bus and rode his way to U.A High school.

---------------break--------------

Dave didn't expect it to go this way.

Dave had finally made it to the school and managed to get inside without any troubles at all, but as soon as he went inside he got lost instantly. If he was a normal human being, he would have just asked another student, but Dave was Dave and he couldn't make his way to another person without messing up completely. There were always something about teenagers that scares the living hell out of him, whether it might have been their crazed, energized body or the way they were always judgmental to others without even knowing. Those were the attributes of a person he tries his best to avoid.

"Hey there, little listener, are you alright?" A voice rang out behind and he had never been so relieved to hear Present Mic's voice, "You look lost, want me to help you to get to your class?"

"Yes, please, sir," Dave managed to say.

Dave and Present Mic walked side by side with each other, only Present Mic oftenly talked to him and him nodding or shaking his head to answer.

Eventually, they both were in front of the door of his classroom, 1A.

"Good luck, little listener," The teacher beside him said, smiling, "You'll need it."

He opened the large door and stared at the poeple he was with.

'This is going to be a long year'

---------------break--------------

A pink haired boy walked inside the classroom, his expression looking bored and done. Jonathan Schlatt sat silently on his chair and everyone seemed to have done the same thing when the boy had come in. He stared a the crowd for a moment and soundlessly made his way to the empty desk at the front of the classroom near the window.

Everyone seemed to only had one thought of the pink haired boy.

'He looks like he's so done with himself.'