Chapter Four: The Rescue/Back Home Again

"HELP!!"

Dave turned his head to the scream and saw a boy trapped underneath a chunk of rock. What was even worse was that a 0 pointer, the biggest and strongest robot in the entire exam was loomed over him.

He jumped up from the building and on to its arm, a metal pipe clutched tightly under his grip. He ran up the arm and pierced the pipe into the gap between the robot's shoulder and neck, static from the impact coursed through his arm but he just merely ignored it.

The robot began to stumble and shake, Dave jumped on to its head and tried to guide its fall using his weight where there were no people to harm. The robot came falling down onto a building and he had enough time to leap on to the ground without landing with the robot. He ran to the boy who was stuck underneath the rock.

Dave grabbed another pipe from the fallen robot and used it as a leaver to lift the rock off the boy's leg.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked the boy with his deep, monotoned voice. "Quite a big rock that fell on top of you."

"I... Um, yeah, I think so, it was just small roc- OUCH!" the boy tried to stand but his leg was too injured.

"Recovery Girl!" Dave shouted into the distance and little while later an old woman approached the two with a concerning look on her face.

"Oh, dear. Quite a injury you got there, sweetie," she clicked her tongue and looked thoroughly at the wound. She looked at Dave.

"Young man, would mind helping by carrying this poor boy to my recovery room?" She asked him.

"Not at all, ma'am," Dave said, "I would love to help."

And off they went to the recovery room.

---------------break--------------

"Holy shit!" Midnight exclaimed as she slammed her hands on the table in front of her. "Did you fucking see that!"

"Ah, yes, Nemuri, we all saw," a crazed smirk crawled up Nedzu's small face, "Quite an impressive stunt he pulled there, he's lucky that he wasn't affected by the impact."

Aizawa sat in his seat, replaying the scene in his head over and over again. Out of all his years in his life in this god forsaken school, he had never seen such a heroic act done so casually and efficiently by an amateur-wannabe hero. For once, he was impressed.

"What's his name?" Aizawa asked, his mouth covered by a bundle of scarves that hung all over his neck.

"Oh, him? His name is David Francisco Ibuki Gonzales. Nationality: half American, half Japanese." Nedzu answered as he looked through Dave's school files, "He had stopped going to school at the beginning of middle school and was homeschooled after that. He's 6'2 and his biggest noticeable asset is his pink hair. And, oh, he's the son of Hatsume Industry's CEO, Nathaniel Gonzalez."

"HE'S THE SON OF NATHANIEL GONZALES?!" Power Loader shouted, barely containing his excitement. "He's has the most sales in the support department and is well known for his creation of the holographic motion censored monitor!"

"Ah, yes, quite indeed, I'm surprised David didn't follow his father's or mother's career paths, instead he chose his older brother's," Nedzu put a paw on his chin as he placed his mug down in the table.

"Brother?" Vlad King questioned.

"Ah, sometimes I forget that many of haven't worked in this school as long as I have, a shame really, seems like only Recovery Girl is the only person I can talk about the good old days with," Nedzu stared distantly into the past, "Well, anyways, David's brother used to go to this school about a decade ago as a heroics student. He was such a bright boy; everyone knew him and everyone liked him. He had a bright future settled for him."