Chapter Ten: Home, sweet Home

After the heroes and Technoblade's escape, they all marched down to the Police Department. It was the first Techno was in a Police station without him being dragged by some randon officer. When they all came in, all their eyes went to the Pig Vigilante. They just stood there, knowing full well that they could do nothing about it.

Aizawa was still in his arms, curled up and unconscious.

"I'm going to call an Ambulance," Tsukauchi informed Techno, he fished out his phone and placed it on his ear, "Techno, just lay him down on the sofa."

Technoblade obeyed, he placed Aizawa's unconscious body on the sofa and watched it curl up. He smiled.

Eventually, the Ambulance came in and Techno had to go before Tsukauchi forced him to get his injuries checked. He speedily slipped through the Police Department door and left but a shout stopped him midway.

"Hey, I really think you should get those injuries of yours checked up," Ah, of course Tsukauchi had said that.

Techno turned around, crossing his arms. "And let you have my DNA on a bunch of needles and clothes? No thanks, I trust you and all but not that much."

"But you're hurt! You've got multiple stab wounds, I really think it would be bes-"

"See you, detective!"

Tsukauchi sighed as he watched the pig jump up a tall building and disappear into the dark night.

'Idiot Pig.'

---------------break--------------

Dave was glad that it was Saturday, a weekend, and that he let his sisters went to their friends house for a sleepover. They didn't have to see his injured body and exhausted state. The house was fairly quiet and dark. He played no mind.

He weakly walked to the bathroom and undressed. In the mirror, he could fully see the wounds that littered on his body with some extra past scars. He traced his body down, stroking the deep stab wound he got from Pokimane's knife.

Dave grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom closet and sat on the edge of the bathtub. He got a cotton bud out of the kit and put on some alcohol on it. He dabbed it on the wound. He hissed at the sting every time the cotton bud came in contact with the wound.

When he thought he had finished cleaning the wound, he picked up a needle and slipped a thread through the eye. Once he was ready, he pierced the small needle into his skin and out again. Under, over and out. Under, over and out. Under, over and out. He repeated the action until the stab would was completely stitched up. He grabbed a long piece of bandages and wrapped it around his shoulder.

He cleaned up the mess he made in the bathroom and went to his room. He laid on his bed, not ever wanting to get out again. Darkness loomed over him and he let his eyes close.

He had fallen asleep.

---------------break--------------

Dave woke up to an annoying beeping, he groaned and stretched his arms and legs. He slammed his hand on the damn annoying alarm clock beside his bed, almost breaking it. He looked through his bedside table and saw his reflection.

'Jesus Christ, my hair is long, when did that happen?'

He stroke a hand through his messy, pink hair. He brushed it with a comb in hopes that it'll look somewhat tidy, it did not and he just gave up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. He put bread on the toaster and waited for it to pop out. When it did, he spread butter and jam on it and began eating the bread.

He turned the television on.

"Just this morning at 3am, a group of heroes infiltrated a drug factory. The police department didn't quite say what drug had been taken into account but they did specify that the people in on the operation were arrested. Former quirk doctor, Tere Zhao and his associates were captured not long after the heroes infiltration. Police say that all drugs were being taken to the Head of the department to decide what will happen to it. Now a word from our sponsor. Have you ever look s-"

Dave changed the channel.

"Are you ready, kids? I can't hear you! Ohhhhhhh!"

The show played loudly on the television and to be honest with you, Dave wasn't even watching anymore. He just didn't want it to be quiet in the house.

He left the kitchen and went outside, he noticed an envelope sticking out in the mailbox, it hung loosely on the side. He grabbed it out and found out who it was from.

'U.A High school of Heroics'

Dave went inside back to the kitchen and stared at the envelope in his hand. He peeled off the top, a small, silver disk dropped out and on to the table by accident. A big white flash emitted from the small device and which then revealed a holographic model of the No.1 hero, All Might.

"Hello, young Gonzales! I have to inform you of your results in the Heroics Entrance Exam!" The holygraphic All Might said with a loud, annoying voice, "At the written exam, you passed with flying colors with an impressive 100%, leaving you in second place in the entire first year student."

'Second place? Who was first then?'

"And now for the Physical Exam! On the physical exam, you have managed to get 73 villain points but there was a twist! As you know being a hero means not just only beating the bad guy but also rescuing people out from danger, and you did just that. With the extra 47 rescue points added to your score, you have 119 points in total, making you have the third highest score in the entire exam!"

Dave stared quietly at the hologram, quite satisfied with his placement. The device spoke again in an even louder voice.

"Welcome to your Hero Academia!"

'Look out, U.A. Here I come.'