Chapter Two: Twins and... Erasurehead?!

Two girls with white hair hid inside the rectanglar closet, hugged between each other and an assortment of cleaned clothes. Both held their mouths shut with the palm of their hand, trying not to make a single noise. One peaked out the tiny crack beside her, her blue eyes hastily scanning the room outside but stopped when she heard footsteps behind the room's door.

"He's going to find us!" The girl with shorter hair whispered loudly, "We should not have hid here, he's going to find us!"

"Ssshhh!" The other girl looked back at the other, a finger on her lips, "Shush, will you? Of course he's going to find us if you're making too much noise."

The closet door than slammed open and the both girls stumbled onto the carpeted floor. A big figure loomed over them, its hand on one of its hips. They all exchanged glances at each other for a whole minute until the figure spoke.

"The closet again, really?" The figure said as he combed his pink hair, "When are you both going to learn that is the worst hiding spot ever? Why didn't you listen to Edithe, Elaine?"

The girl with long, white hair (Elaine) pouted, crossing her arms to show her annoyance. "What's wrong with the closet? If Edithe really didn't wanted to hide in there with me, she could've gone somewhere else."

"Well, I guess I won," the pink haired man smirked, one of his fist under his chin, "That means I can have my reward!"

He crouched to level with the girls in height and extended his hands forward. He tickled the two girls, they laughed uncontrollably as they tried to get away from the big 'tickle monster'.

"Dave, stop!" Both girls said as they giggled and laughed. Eventually, Dave stopped as he was satisfied with the big smiles that was stretched across the girls faces. For a moment, he cherished the sight of happiness.

His phone beeped in his pocket, indicating that they all needed to go to school. The girls groaned when they heard the little beep but they knew better to complain. They were smart enough to understand that education was important, after all.

"Come on, you small nerds," he said as he stood up, "Get all your stuff and meet me outside."

He walked out the girls' room and packed up his own stuff. He was the first outside, he leaned against his motorbike and waited for the girls. Eventually they were out, their bags on thier backs and uniforms fully adjusted. He held out two helmets and grabbed thier bags and placed it in the compartment in the motirbike's seat. He put on his own helmet and drove to the elementary school a few streets away. He waved at the girls as they entered the school.

Dave pulled his visor down as he gripped tightly on the handlebars of his motorbike. He hid a small smile under his helmet. He zoomed through the streets.

Off he went to the school if his dreams.

---------------break--------------

Usually it was easy to navigate through the streets of Tokyo but today was unusually busy day for everyone. Roads were crowded with cars and buses and the streets were crawling with people. Instead of staying amongst the heavy traffic, Dave went to a parking lot and parked his motorbike there. He contemplated how he would be able to school.

Train, maybe? No, that's going to be full of people too. Walking? Heck no, he didn't want late to the Entrance Exam.

Then it hit him. Dave grabbed all his stuff and started walking to the nearest allyway. He changed from his school uniform and into his vigilante outfit; a black jumpsuit covered his body and a red thick cape (the ones that kings usually wear) was strapped to his shoulders tightly. He stared at the pink helmet inside his bag, looking at the printed pig face on it and the tiny crown that laid on top of the helmet securely. He put it on.

Dave hid his school bag in his cape, it was almost invisible due its color being the same. He planted his hand on the wall, beginning to climb it. Before he knew it, he was already at the the top of the building. He gazed at the city for a second, enjoying the view. Despite having done this from time and time again, he still couldn't get over the fact how the city looked so nice from above. He couldn't stay long though, he had a entrance exam today and there was no way he was being late to that.

Dave backed up from the edge, ready to jump to the other buildings. He leapt from building to building, trying to avoid any cameras any way possible. He leapt again but he heard a scream. He looked down, seeing a young boy being cornered by a mugger. He jumped down.

Time to be a hero.

---------------break--------------

Aizawa Shouta just finished his patrol as Erasurehead (underground hero) through the city and was heading his way to the U.A High school, leaping from building to building. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash from the allyway below and decided to see what was going on. What he didn't expect to see was a caped figure dragging an unconscious body, laying the it against the wall. A young boy was also there was well, bowing to the figure and thanking for saving his life.

Aizawa watched the scene unfold, stalking from above.

'Must be a new hero.' He thought, but as the figure turned around he got a good look at the helmet the figure was wearing and that's when I jumped down, his quirk activated.

The figure and him stared at eachother, while the boy hid behind their back.

"Well, fancy meeting you here, Erasurehead," they said in a mocking tone, "Will you escort this young boy to the police station? I'm in a very big hurry."

"How about you do it, I'm sure the police will welcome you with open arms," Aizawa scoffed, glaring intensely at them, "I'm sure that they'll be ecstatic to see the infamous Technoblade."

"Great offer, really, but..." Technoblade jumped up the wall, climbing it at a fast rate, "I'm in a hurry remember? See you, Erasurehead!"

No, not this time you oversized pig.

Aizawa leapt up to the top of the building but he was already gone.

Shit. Next time, pig, I'll get you.

He looked back at the allyway and saw the boy and the unconscious body and sighed.

"Might as well go to the police station," he said to himself.