Chapter Twenty-one: USJ, Part 2

“Oh, so it’s my fault?” Another voiced quipped, frustrated and annoyed, “I’m sorry that by breathing ruined your oh so brilliant plan!” 

“Silence, you two,” A third voice had said, calmly, “You have eyes on you.” 

Shouta had turned around, his capture weapon lying on his palm tightly and scowled. 

Three figures had stood a good thirty metres away from him and his students. The teacher could hear the panicked shuffles from his students from behind him. 

“Let’s go! We’re obviously not safe here!” Shouta had heard Dave shout.  

All the students fled, staying on track back to the entrance. Shouta could only let out a relieved sigh before immediately glaring back at the three villains in front of him. 

“Kuriguri, get the students,” The white haired villain had said, “Wouldn’t want the NPCs getting our way.”

With a sudden motion, a villain, mist-like and wearing a suit, had entered a circular portal and disappeared. 

Shouta was then faced with two villains. 

“Shigaraki, begin your speech or whatever, I don’t want to spend my day here,” The villain was coated with back clothing, peaking no skin whatsoever except from the two eye holes. 

“Shut it, Keem,” The white haired, Shigaraki, had scoffed, “I don’t want your poor imput!” 

Keem had rolled his eyes. 

“You must be Erasurehead,” Shigaraki had said, “Underground hero at night, Teacher by day.” 

Shouta had said absolutely nothing, never wavering his glare at the two males in from him. 

“You’re just like rest of the heroes,” The villain had ranted, “But I got admit to you, I think out of every heroes...” 

Shigaraki gave the underground a mischievous smirk, Keem placed a palm against his shoulder. 

The white haired man child disappeared in an instant and reappeared again behind the Shouta, he whispered i his ear, “...You’re pretty decent.” 

Shouta tensed and attempted to wrap his capture weapon around the villain’s waist but failed to so. The teacher grunted in frustration, he leaped forward and shoved a kick to his opponent’s side. 

“Keem, take a fucking hold of him!”  

The black clothed villain rushed forward but not at Shouta, at Shigaraki. Like before, Keem placed a palm on Shigaraki who once again disappeared.  

‘Teleportation quirk,’ Shouta had quickly thought. 

The villain had popped up straight above him; Shouta had deflected the attack by pushing him directly down. The impact had made a thud on the ground, the teacher pinned down Shigaraki and began to wrap him with his scarf. The villain struggled but no avail. 

Keem, who watched the fight happen from a not so far distance, had laughed. 

Shigaraki had shot him killer glare before he had extended his own hand and placed it on Shouta’s knee. Shouta had hissed as his skin from the area the villain touched him began to decompose and disintegrate, blood seeped through slowly dripping into a freakish puddle.  

Shouta backed away, but once again Keem had teleported the white haired villain to him who didn’t hesitate to squeeze a vacant hand to the hero’s shoulder. Shouta grunted in pain, backing away further.