Chapter Five: Technoblade, we shout Hooray. Into the Night he Saves the Day

Technoblade stood in the allyway, finishing up the drunkard who stumbled his way to the darkness. He signalled the police his location using his burner phone. He headed up on to the buildings and began his patrol again. Crime rates were different for each district and Techno tends to patrol areas where crime rates were high and lacked heroes.

Kabukicho was the largest light district in the world, consisting thousands of restaurants, karaoke, clubs and bars. It is also the home of countless underground establishments that attracts unwanted criminals and villains and because of that many heroes patrols the area. Technoblade avoids Kabukicho, mainly because of the amount of people in the area. It was always crowded with poeple, locals and tourists alike and it was even worst at night when most activities were active and there was a lot of media lurking in shaded areas.

Osaka was the place that Techno patrols. Less Heroes were active in this area, dispite also being overloaded with illegal activities. It was because that Osaka area was more of a slum than a living place. Streets were covered with the homeless and the poor lived in poorly made apartments that was mostly under an underground organizations grasp. Even police didn't patrol many areas in this district, many didn't even give out tickets to cars or enforce laws on 'minor' crimes.

The buildings in Osaka were smaller than the ones in central Tokyo or Kabukicho but that's how Techno liked it. He does rotations around the area, stopping criminals along the way and giving them to the police. At this point, police expects him. When he was beginning is vigilante path when he was 11, countless police officers hunted him down, some did get him into custody but not for long. The longest time he had be held in custody was when he had thought it was a good idea to just manually give them the criminal he just had caught, he was overpowered by the police and they had put him into a empty room.

That's when he had met Tsukauchi Naomasa, the detective. The man looked fairly young back then, his head painted with black hair and was full of energy but ever since Techno was introduced into his life, Tsukauchi life pumbled to the ground. He had been assigned for 'Techboblade Case' by the Management three years ago (he was given multiple cases at once, many of which he had solved). Paperwork piled desks and bits of white hair came loose in his hair and dispite having worked in this case for a long time, he hadn't gotten close to figuring out the crowned pig.

Techno took pity on him and sometimes steal cases from Tsukauchi's desk and solve them himself. Maybe that's why Techno was being given special treatment by the black haired man; nowadays, police avoids him and let him do what he wanted and because is deep reputation in the area, many officers couldn't take the risk of being harassed by many civilians who had gotten to like Techno's work.

This was his life, he decides what he can and can't do. He decides what he is and what he will be.

But sometimes, his own thoughts can be overpowered by past memories, causing to slip up, causing him to make a mistake.

He tries his best and that's all that really matters.

---------------break--------------

Seven heroes and a detective sat around a round table, discussing some very serious and concerning matters.

"There's been a drug being passed around the underground, makes the victim more powerful quirkwise," Tsukauchi passed around a folder, "This has all the people who had gotten their hands in that we had caught."

"Makes the victim more powerful quirkwise?" Kamui Woods, a new pro hero, questioned, "I never thought such drug existed or even made."

"That's what we thought too, but ever since its introduction, we considered how likely this situation is," The detective explained, "Victims who had used this drug called it the 'Mushroom' and effects of it are dangerously high. If we don't handle with this situation now, it could escalate very fast and the media will go crazy. Luckily for us, someone has been feeding us information on it; there on the notes are likely locations where it is handed out or sold, likely suspects and their quirk and possible illegal organizations who been using it to there advantages."

"I get that its bad and all, but such task doesn't need seven heroes in the job. Why so many?" The red winged hero, Hawks, asked, "Surely, that's too much."

"Not too much, Hawks," Tsukauchi said, "More like too less, this drug is powerful and if a strong enough villains gets their hands on it, all of Japan is doomed. That's why we contacted two people who had their fair share in the underground and how it works; Erasurehead and some other."

Aizawa sat quietly in his seat, listening in in the discussion and to be frankly he did not feel too good on Tsukauchi's last statement, a gut instinct told him his night will get even worse than it has been already.

"Some other?" Aizawa dumbly asked.

Tsukauchi nodded as he tiredly sighed under his breath, he looked at the open door behind them.

"Right now we are working on a dangerous task and any actions such as attacking fellow workers will be reported to the management. Please keep an open mind." The detective warned them and gestured to the door, "You may come in."

They all watched the caped figure drag himself in and bowed slightly at them. No one could see he face because of the pink motorbike helmet that covered it. The room went silent.

"Hello," the figure said, his voice slightly distorted from the voice changer hidden inside the helmet, "I was contacted this morning without earlier further notices so sorry for my bad manners."

Tsukauchi sighed at the comment, "He will be guiding you through the basics of the drug and its likely whereabouts. Please don't try to fight him, it'll just cause more problems."

All the heroes eyed the caped figure but only one tried to talk to him.

"And when I thought that I actually get a peaceful night for I once, you just had to barge in and ruin it," Erasurehead glared, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one you bully, Technoblade."

"Hey, don't be such a downer," Techno laughed, "And besides, my teacher told me not to be a bully but look at me making it a job out of it. Its enjoyable."

"Animal," Erasurehead scoffed.

"That's literally what I am," Techno said as he gestured to his helmet.

The two continued to argue amongst themselves as the others watched.

"Should we stop them?" Kamui Woods asked, looking at Tsukauchi who just shook his head.

"Its better I'd we don't interfere," he sighed.

'This is going to be a long night.'