Six

Third POV
When the Alpha notice his worthless child is no longer moving or breathing he stopped and his eyes widen so is the Luna's fill with fear and tears for the first time she did not know what to do standing rooted on her position, she heard her husband barking orders but could not make out what he was saying, her flash back to the first time she finds out about her pregnancy to the carving,to the pains she felt during labor, her first time holding her child those green eyes that look exactly like hers, the tiny little hands that held her without letting go, to the times he help cook in the kitchen, helping his siblings in any way he can and defending them even when he was to young, memories flashed back the time her Andy will come back and tells her how his day was including the hunting, fishing and training he did, and how he was able to learn faster than other kids, how he create different methods on everything but scared people will call him freak and all, she remembers when her son came to her at five telling how he was able to hear his wolf for the first time which was unusual to the Were community, she promised her self never to let anyone know about even making her son to take an oath of secrecy, it all drown on her that she has fall as a mother and best friend, she was blinded that her son did not shift at a normal age that she forget he was was special and different from day one........
She screamed at a higher voice that cause the building to vibrate, a scream that makes everything living in the forest to run for their lives, a scream fill with guilt, agony, pains and shame, her wolf side shut her off because she trying to remind her human how their mate is maltreating their pup but she chose to side her husband to the child she brought into the world, the pains and shame was worse than anything she had felt before, it was already too late to turn back time, her son was no more, beating to death by her mate while she pretends nothing was going ,before she comes back from her thoughts Andy was no longer in the pack land but was left deep in the forest for wide animals to devour, without knowing what else to do, she ran as fast as her feet can take her,to a friend who was saved by her, Jean was a lovely lady who was save by the Luna years back when some pack members wants to kill in the sense she's a rough,finding she's a lone wolf she let go, reaching at home at edge of the forest she plead with Jean to look for her son and give him a befitting burial before any dangerous animal can cut a fresh from his body..........