Twenty-two

Jason

Ok guys warning mature content and if you don't like it please feel free and skip it.

Things have been going different recently well not the bad type of different but the good one, the changes that brace us is amazing and great.

Something so beautiful that i and my twin could not change and we will give anything for it to stay these way, Ry will be resuming ar Camp smith in few days and my gut keep telling something is about to happen, something good and that i can't pin point what it is.

My sight came back during the awakening time which i'm more than grateful to our mate and whatever diety up there for blessing us with such a wonderful rare gift,the only thing left is to meet the handsome sweetness of a man.

I can't help drooling on how hot he will be,don't get me wrong i have seen my own share of the supernatural both gender and they can be describe as sex on legs and don't get me talking about those withe deep Forest green eyes with a hint of gold on the rim and black hair,

ahh! A moan escapes my lips which draw Ricky attention he drag his eyebrow up in question and stare down at my now tight jeans which left nothing to the imagination of man,my tent standing proud with a wetness covering the tip area.

What were you thinking babe he ask walking slow and sexaul toward me with his fingers wiging at the boner i had and his gray eyes looking deeply in to my identical ones.

Mmm!! I moan at his deep and husky voice, a deep forest green eyes,black hair, a tone define muscle with define six abs naked and sweaties after running on a wolf form with his cock pointing straight and been sandwich between grinding against each others i replied

moanung once again at the picture it present on the nasty mind of mine.

Ahhh! he grunts cycling me lust filled eyes, i had like the scene very much

he said while zipping down the jeans pulling both my brief down with it, Ry grab my cock and stroking it in up and down motion and i grab his through the football short he was wearing and stroke him.

He join our lips together on fierce kiss teeth clashing with tongues interwin in dominance fight which i let him win allowing him to devour me as he seem please his lips left mine when we are out of breath, he resort to sucking my neck with one hand playing with my nipple and the other on cock.

Picture our mate mouth part letting moans and grunts slip out with my tongue and mouth sucking,licking and marking on his neck and you lips smack on his with your tongue shove down his throat claiming him as ours he whisper on my ear with deep groan that sent shivers down my spine,

i buckled my hips and thrust in to his fit and i felt him chasing his realse together with me, moans and groans could only be heard at our home with a loud moan i cum all over his hand and our chests he was not so far behind me.

Coming down from our high realse we walk into the bathroom and wash up with a sign of contentment we kiss each other lovely and lay on our bed.