Nine

JASON
Why does it feel like my heart is been reap out of my body or my soul been pull out,Ry better not be dying on me that little fucker because i will bring him back just kill him over and over again,jokes on him I'm not letting him go anywhere soon his my brother,my best friend and my other half,Ooops!! Sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Jason Aldean king Yes!! You get it right the son of Grayson king who owns companies and business centered here in the United States,i'm ex. Military who left with a faulty eyes after my last mission which was successful if you may know,owner of a big weapons shipping company which my best friend is co owner and a security Agency that i started from scratch a year ago,i'm bisexual and very single.
Knowing my brother won't ever try calling even if he's life depends on it the idiotic punk,i click on the WhatsApp app on my laptop screen and dali call video on Ry, he picks in the third ring Hello brother we greeted in unison bursting out in fist of laughter well sometimes it always gets right this saying things together or completing the others sentence,Are you okey? We asked yet again in unison and i gave him the go ahead to answer first, No Jas i don't know what is wrong with me i wake up few days ago in good condition but barely in the evening my body was on fire like i was been torture which lasted like one hour thirty minutes but when that stop it was like my soul is been drag out of my body,my bullets wound are perfectly good no bleeding no infection but i still don't feel ok he explained,Ry i feel the same and i thought it was coming from you but it definitely not you or who is close to us, Mom and father are good so is Light we need to find out the source of this ,it might sound weird but whoever it is,is our other half and they might be in serious trouble but the issue is where do we start from and US big to be searching for someone we don't even know and you are not strong yet to be back home with six bullet wounds that are not healed please get well soon love i can't even keep it any longer from Bright he keeps asking of you,we says our farewell before i end the call, this is getting more strange everyday but i pray to whatever God that's out there to help keep my brother and whoever that's going to complete us save.
Rounding up for the day i called my best friend to alert him of the transaction that will be taking place through between the company and the US Army,i get off the phone picking up my house keys and head home.....
To be continued......