Twelve

Andy was awestruck with how huge and beautiful the buildings are,people walking down the streets with clothing styles,the number of cars passing by and how the police car park in every corner waiting for lawbreakers it was night time when Jean decide they could go into city to get something for dinner,the house hunting went well getting them a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom and toilet,the building was close to the forest which gives them access to changing and running abit in the night ,Andy was able to get in contact with his principal who he talk into letting him study online since he only had few months left to graduate and also promise the young Alpha he will not let his family know of his existence.

Entering in to the groceries shop the scent of frozen dare meat hit his nose like never before,he felt like something is crawling to come out.
Andy have been feeling off since he woke up but did not know why,it started with his ear too sensitive to noise to itchy body but he waved it off because all were family are blessed with those abilities and more even though he have not transform yet to his wolf form he still has the ability of smell,hearing and speed.
He felt heat rushing through his system Jean he called in a painful whip getting the attention of the she wolf who came to him in a flash asking what was happening to him, unable to say a word he drag Jean out of the shop and start running down the path to their home standing at the back yard field sweating like someone who runs marathon race the sound of bone shifting left him screaming in pain, omg!! Your first shift it here jean exclaimed in both excitements and terror she had never guard someone through it before so she let Jennifer out..

Jennifer
Oh my sweet pup don't let the pains weight you down concentrate on your wolf pushing forward,imagine your legs and hands a paws in all four. The cracking and shifting of bones seem like it's taking forever and each time brings out a heart breaking sound from my pup what looks like hour later but ten minutes the Transformation Was complete and in the middle of the open back yard stands very big all black wolf bigger than An Alpha wolf with one green eye the other golden so handsome and mesmerizing.
Without delay i changed into my wolf form nudging my pup to stand up and run with me,what left me surprise was when i heard his dominate voice in my mind telling me how weak his paws are ,that moment i knew how special he was,history is repeating it self something deep,strong and dangerous is coming and is after our pup and his mates "A black warriors blood lineage mated to the pure true Alpha" we need to train our pup to master the powers he had before the power hungry werewolves elders start coming for him, immediately i swear a Oat of protection even if it took my life in the process i had die fighting with the last drop of my blood for the The pure True Alpha Andy Mason, his wolf Andrew Mace and his mates that we never meet...

Please check out my book mysterious life of DOMINIQUE stars,it one of it kind my first work with over a thousand plus words. Thank you all