Nineteen

Long time ago our fore fathers strong men of Ethiopia which was named Abyssinia in the olden days which derived from the latinized form of the Ancient Habash.

Abebe was one of the strongest warrior of the time who married a beautiful Liya,she was a house wife  that spent her days around home and happening out people in their kingdom Aksumite,they had no children in their ten years of marriage but fight never break out between them.

Akusmite kingdom rose to power in the Tigray Region of Abyssinia with it's capital Aksum and grew into a major power  on the Red sea.

The warriors are Known for their strength,strategy and corporation which always makes victorious in every war they fights.

Words had it that a time comes  when their children,women and men are been traffick subjected  force labor, prostitution,domestic sevitude and less frequently commercial sexual exploitation by the supernatural beings.

Many were broken to extent of puppets that only their maters control,many were murdered in cold blood.
.
Species were well known during their time so it was not a thing to stay hidden,the greediness of the Authorities which keeps peace between humans and supernatural was out control,

They join force with the elders of the supernatural to cause havoc in the kingdom keeping every one in fear, Aksumite people come together waging against the beings.

These war continues over three years with no side winning,many losing their lives,families,home and partners, a lot of blood stained the earth there was no green grass,trees it was a total disaster.

Abebe start looking for other solution to destroy the corrupt  bodies without shedding any more of the innocent blood, at the time Liya was heavily pregnant for the second time in thirteen years,first a year after the war started and there no is no longer he was letting another child born into the bloody war.

Coming across a Seer on his quest for peace,Abebe discovered  the prophecy that will bring peace,hope and new era to the people  but for it to come to pass there must be a sacrifice made to the gods and goddesses.

He came home to his people bearing the good news and also the price that needs to be payed to solidfy,every one was joyful but at the sound of sacrifice they all step back,

No one was willing to come out for it,Abebe talk with his wife who refuse to lose her husband at the time she needed him the most but there was nothing she could do to change the of her husband who had volunteered to appease the gods and goddesses.

For peace to come his life was taken and his lineage was blessed with the strongest warriors,his wife birth twins who were mated to the True pure king of werewolf, his first son was also blessed since he had Abebe blood running down his vine.

Though the twins and their mate were not able to have offspring before there death and Amadi elder brother continue the lineage with the teaching of history for the future generations  if such war occur again.

Mrs king finish her family story looking at her sons with a understanding,happiness,love,shame and guilt face,

Undestanding them been gay but shameful for siding husband who disown their youngest son for been gay.