Twenty-three

Andy
Andrew is edgy these days always on the surface and snapping at anyone who just happens to breath the wrong air around him and he almost bare his teeth at every thing that goes pass him,is getting hard to push him back, Andrew what is going on with bro!
I only get a growl as a respond!.

My adopted parents are coming to visit me today,is beens weeks since i left home and Months has flew eveer since the death escape from the hell hole i was born and grew up to.

And quite a lot of challenges had come and pass,many things had change i'm no longer the whipping pup that was push around at my pack for years,definitely not the pathetic excuse of an Alpha Dear father hated.

Some times i wonder how my younger siblings are fairing but i didn't dwell on the thought for much because i see the waving hands of Jean and smiling face of Daniel in the visitors waiting hall.

I all but run towards them in full speed, i missed them too much Jean lock me in a bone crushing hug that will had kill me if i was human, but you are not human she replied rolling her eyes
Ooops i said that aloud didn't i.

How are you both doing and i'm expecting to be a big brother i asked giving Daniel a side hug who is giving me the are you serious look right now,after exchanging pleasantries.

They both look at each deciding if i'm to be told what was going on or not.

Ok!! Spat it out you both i believe i have the right to know what is going on since I'm the one people are relaying on,putting up their hopes in me and trusting me even when they don't know who their king is yet!!

Dan signs,Andy the war already started supernatural packs, covens and ambush are filing complains all over America, Asia, Europes and Austrila,many pups, cubs and baby fling are been kidnapped.

Wiches and wazards are losing the youngling in blink of eye,the teenage boys are mostly killed on sight while girls are been rape.

Everyone is scared of the unknown, there is rise on rouges attacking packs which kind be explained as distraction and shifting the blams on them.

What about Africa any news from the supernatural over there i asked,

Well giving that the supernatural in Africa maintain the relationship between human and there race,they are working to gether in preventing things to get out of hands there, missing kids,pups and cubs are been entered but not like other continents.

And with the ways things is moving it might get worse sooner than later,with our years of training together and this camp i strongly believe you are ready in physical strength but mentally i can't say without the sight of your mates as if in cue my wolf was closer than before wigging his tail at the back of my mind.

A scent of gun powder mix with vanilla and honey come through the winds it makes me frozen,calm,excited and is like i just solve a piece of puzzle.

For the first time Andrew Mace said his first word.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

......

MATE!!!!!!!
Mate! Mate! Mate! He keeps chanting,i left Jean and Dan run off to the direction of the scent is coming, run althrough the camp but there no sign of him,his scent spreed like wild fire walking back towards the the hall disappointment writing all over my face.

And there he was standing at the other end of the building the officer wing speaking to one of the sergents with a stern face, my legs took me over to him like it have it own Brain, stalking him like a prey ready to be devour.

When he turn to face my direction his gray eyes looking into my green ones, my instincts to over the orge to kiss,touch and a lay my mark on the handsome man who stood six ft four was much, without further thought i trace my finger on his cheek and snuff him to get a fill of his amazing scent..
Mine!!
Mate!!

I said before blacking out.

Hey!! Y'all that the longest chapter of this book lols
What is you thought so far on ANDY'S MATES LET ME KNOW
and blieve me every vote and comment i received keeps me writing.

ANDY'S Mates has few chapters to go before we call it the end road, how is this war going to end, how will he get to bring the other kings together for them to win. Keep reading to find out.

Bigger Thank you for reading and reaching out to me,I love you all.