fourteen

Jean
It is time i need to tell Andy about who he was and the history about his past if Andrew mace his wolf haven't beat me to that because his the same wolf of Cole.

Knowing Andy forcing him to go against what he don't know about is like reminding him of his old life in Golden moon , is only a month to his graduation I have call Daniel asking to see him urgently for him not to suspect foul play,I convinced him the pack is in Danger and I have information that will help but will only talk to him if he comes alone.

He will be flying in tomorrow and i make sure he had a better escape plans because of the stupid alpha of theirs not to be suspicious of our meeting.

Flight duration from Arizona to New York is 4 hours 30 minutes which means he could still travel back after we are done with our talk,well pardon me when I already book our meeting at a streak house in New Jersey I'm not taking my chances when it's about the King (mmm,it sounds to good to call him that Jennifer purr if not he kept talking good about this warrior Daniel of a man,we won't invite him
I swear jenny I swear,I replied my wolf)

It will only take us 18 minutes on train to get to NJ from here
Looking at Andy who is going through his online study concentrating to what is been teach and all get me marvel on how intelligent he is
Andy: stop staring at me ma(my heart beats repeatedly through my rips when ever he calls me ma)
Jean: I was not staring at you
Andy:oh really!! 30 minutes 27 seconds has pass and your eyes are still glaring hole in the back of my head of course you are sleeping and it was not you.
I hide my face that has gone cherry in embarrassment, oh my goddess I was caught in the act I have forgotten since he transformed a lot of his power has up awaken

Like yesterday he told me our neighbor and his wife intention was to sneak into our apartment when the thought we are not around and steal from us since the had been calculating our in and out, me being me thought he was blabbing but jokes on me it was the funking truth and we caught the Old hag runts trying to ruin our home..

Is 5:45 in the morning we just came back from running in our wolf form and sweating I hop into the shower wash up my self in a record of time,I dress up walking towards the kitchen Andy was backing me while he makes breakfast for us I set the table and sit while he flip the eggs in the pan..

The breakfast was nice I have few minutes to go but I don't know how to tell Andy about it with out lying.
You can go meet him I'm not angry with you hiding it from us but I want you to trust him because he have a very important role to play in my rule,, I snap my head up in a second looking into his eyes but it was not Andy green once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was staring into the powerful yet calm deep ocean blue eyes of Andrew mace which left me shivering in Respect of his powers that comes in waves..