Twenty-four

Ry
Shock is not the only word to describe what I'm feeling right these moments,looking at the young handsome boy who might be around 20 or 19 years old black out on my arms, I'm fill with joy, excitement, curiosity and the urge to protect him is almost clouding my eyes.

I was so lost in my thoughts staring at his gorgeous flawless face not noticing the couple standing few steps from us, it was only when the man clear his throat did i lift my eyes to stare at them, the smiles on their face was pure and real.

Showing how happy they were for the hottest specie of man that is laying in my arm,i could not wait to share this great news with my twin my other half,but looking at the couple in front of me who seems to be my mate gaurdines instead of parents and i know that any questions will be left unanswered till my baby wakes.

The man who later introduce his self as Daniel the moment we step into my apartment with his wife Jean ask me to look after their boy since the visiting hours is over leaving me with the sleeping king who every being in him screams don't mess with me and domination even while at sleep.

My inner self is behaving like a puppy who just got his belly rub,it took every single power in me to get up from the bed side i was sitting to call Jas and let him in on the turn event of the day but first i called the office to pull some strings to get me and the beautiful boy pass from training for three days with a legs fracture excuse.

I was on phone when heard a sexy groan slip through his lips and i was graced with pair of forest green eyes staring deep into my soul, i feel so bare and nervous which leads my mind to war, what if he realized that we are not good for or we are damaged goods,good thing is Jas was already on his way to meet us.

I'm already feeling bubble of panic rising at the bottom of my stomach when i hear him whisper you are hansome! May i know your name mate.

It feels like all my fears had been washed away by wave,Jas chose the moment to make his presence known calling out to me
Ricky!! When he looks towards my bed he freeze looking stunned,his jaw dropped with mouth wide open he is speechless believe me when i describe our mate as a greek God.

Clearing my throat to snap Jas from trance i introduce myself, Ricky King and his my twin Jason king,please may you honor us with your name gorgeous! I asked
He blush while looking down shy making me want to cuddle the hell out of him right now, Andy Mason and I'm blessed to meet you both my warriors and Mates he replied Jas jump into his ever waiting arms and was showering his face with kisses, immediately i joined them on the bed..

You can support me on patreon please and i appreciate you all link@ https://www.patreon.com/SleepingBeauty778

I will be starting my next book Rain Smith at patreon and the rewriting of All Alone,starting next month and will be published on Tuesdays and Fridays .

ANDY'S Mates will also be published there but it will still be a free book on wattpad.

Thank you all for reading these story.