Twenty-five

Jason
Have you ever imagine what the person who you need besides you for the rest of your life looks like, only to meet them and they exceed all your imaginary expectations well that's my situation right now.

Our mate look like a god walking among men and i can't help but  drool all over him, I'm like puppet waiting for his mater's order, his voice stare a lot of feelings in my stomach and those  eyes of his are like a magnet that captivate my soul.

I can't help my self anymore but keep  kissing all over his face,the spark that flew through my vine each time our body made contact is worth to die for,one thing is very sure our mate is powerful being even with his innocent face and shy nature dominance come of his body in waves ,he's already two fit taller to me and my twin six ft four frim.

He was surprise that we were already jumping his bones and i wouldn't react any other way if i was in his situation right now, you know been nervous about your mates reaction to supernatural creatures and worst the possiblities of them not knowing about their selves.

Right now I'm in between Ry and Dy,both cuddling me close i won't give up these for any reason.

Dy can you please tell us about you, we have love to l
know more about your childhood,your favorite things to do and all, i asked our mate.

A sad and sorrowful expression show on his face at the moment he heard childhood like his worst nightmare was just come crawling back but he schooled his emotions in a flash keeping a blank face.

Ry interest peark at that but he retain his self from asking questions or pushing buttons on it, we both will wait when his ready to talk about, he whispers  Dy like he was tasting a wine to know it flavour.

You don't like me calling you that i asked him in a low tone scared ,drifting my eyes at the wall not wanting to look at his face the 24 years me afraid of what my mate think of a nickname,who would have think that after playing around doing high school and military the confident me will be nervous and insecure it will surely make a good gossiping topic among our friends.

I was lost in my thoughts when a hand grab my face turning it towards their direction,beautiful green eyes staring straight in to my gray own,i love it he replied to me making my heart beat faster than normal his face came closer to mine.

Our lips brush i can't tell who close the distance right that moment because next we were devouring 
each other mouth,souvering the taste of it Dy tongue interwin with mine sucking on it.

There is no fight for dominance just our mouth moving against the other,i moan at the back of my throat at Dy mint taste,Ry was sucking my neck while his hands was stroking my hair.

He pull away when we need to breath in air only to kiss Ry the same way like me it's the most beautiful and erotic sight,we lay on bed in a comfortable silent snuggling my eyes feel heavy i didn't know when i slept off.