Three

Hell no i'm late for my first class today and is not a good sign Mr Clifford is going to have my head in a sliver plate when i said the teachers understand the situation i'm in well i left someone out and is in the person of Mr Clifford who make it his hobby to torment and makes me a laughing thing in his class but what still confused him till date is how i'm always on top,both on test and exams i love both werewolf and human history so much that i had to beg Dan to get the text books for me and been the best friend since i became the  loner he doe everything that had brought smiles on my face no matter how hard the task is,and i love this elder brother of mine,well welcome to reality let's see what Cliff have up his sleeve today,pushing the door open slowly as i can,ooops not that slowly as i thought because the devil him self is standing right in front of the class with a darker glare on his face looking at me like if i can make you disappear i had done that a long time ago but i don't know fate decision to hide such power from us, i'm like are you serious right now how can people be so heartless like this, i mean is kind of funny been hateful to some one you have not gotten the chance to be around and learn more about them but you chose to be the poison they see every day of their life,i was lost in thought not knowing Mr cliff jokes about me was going on, oh i don't know why his parent still keeps him around honestly if he was mine i had left him for Rouges to devour or wild Animal to do away with,lets go back to the topic at hand today we learning about humans history(Types of Government) can anyone tell what they know about types of government ,a lot of students raise their hands up, i keep my self busy with the new literature in English Dan got for me few days ago since i don't want to be another subject of jokes and mockery,reading a page about the tempest by William Shakespeare i got so engross in the story not noticing my name been called till someone sitting on the next roll behind me shake me, Andy glad to have you back, we love to know two type of human government that is a bit related to our type of government, standing up on my feet i answer him.
1: parliamentary government:is the type of government that have a head of state and also a prime minister,in our state an Alpha and the elders, the head of state/Alpha rules the country or packs while the prime minister/elders have the power to make rules,laws and dethrone the Head  of state/alpha when words goes out they're not working accordingly..
2:Monarch government:this type of government is by heritage it stays only in one family and they are the only ones who get to rule the country/pack,they make the rules,laws and also make the punishment when is not been followed..
He seems impress but still angry i was distracted while he was teaching,very good Andy keep that book of yours out of sight is not related to my subject...
Today seems to be getting better and I'm most grateful, there was no more joke till the bell goes off identifying the class was over..