Five

It wasn't a smiley day at all after all Marcus and his friends did,the classes was over,i rush home so i can proceed with the daily tasks of cooking,cleaning and taking care of the young pups though my body hurts and so heavy on me tiny legs i keep moving,after preparing lunch and making sure everything is in order before others get home, head over to my room to do Home work and also do some exercise.

I was so deep into work out that i didn't know when my parents got home and are looking for me,i left my comfort zone in search of Warrior Dan not knowing there is a danger zone ahead,The alpha was sitting in the dinning hall with his leather belt in his left hand waiting for me and the Luna my mom was sitting beside him pretending like nothing is about to happen while picking her nails.
Andy over here my father strong voice sounds all over the hall, as i was walking closer to him it did not pass my notice the number of the pack members gathering to witness my pain and tears yet no one will stand up against it since is been handle by their Alpha the can only spit on me afterwards,
Andy strip says my father, i begin to undress the rages i wear as cloth one after the other it falls off my skins reviewing the unhealed wounds Marcus and his crew gave me earlier, some of the pack members gasp at the site while others turn and walk back to their rooms,many stand with a strong face encouraging my dad with their body language while he whips me with know mercy, telling me how useless,pathetic,and weakling i am to him and the entire pack, why it had been for their best interest I'm died and no more,the merciless beaten continue till i can't feel the pains any more like i'm floating around with the wind in a very big open field nothing in the way to stop me and it feels so good and nice,weird but great, i happily engage my self in this emotion before is late for me, before the pains resurface and brutality get worsen, this numbness is my gate away and this emptiness is a blessing. If these is a dream i don't wish to wake up in this cruel world,this cruel pack Golden Moon, please moon goddess her my cries..