Chapter 17

Jean
The cry of the moon children reach their creator,the moon goddess could not bear the pain of her children suffering any more and the deaths of other supernatural beings become countless.

The moon goddess decided to pay the other gods and goddesses visit pleading them with to help her make peace within the supernatural races, the hearken to her voice.

They all created king and guardians for their children giving them special powers and wisdom to rule over them.

Serena the moon goddess created a True pure Alpha from a five generation of Alphas to rule over all the kings

Medina the goddess of sea gives her children king Xanus to rule over them
Kane the god of night gives his children king karius to rule over the vampires

Ryann the goddess of witches and wizards gives her children Queen Vienna to rule over them

Laden was given to be king of the fairies by their god

Orpheus was given to be the lord of Dragons
The forest goddess created Titans among the trees to protect it
And the god of human created in the Blood lineage of a strong fight tribe in Ethiopia a warrior

When all of them were born and rise to replace the twelve elders of the counsel.

To be alpha and also a king was not easy in the first place unlike other kings who only focus on their species and kingdom.
Cole was on constant journey to check what was going on and survey the progress of peace in each and every one of to including his.

He was ruling in fairness, truth,peace and wisdom the moon goddess blessed him with the two strong warriors as his mates, because he let go of the elders he only stripped them of their power and staff of honour and authority.

He never knew they will conspire against him using his mates to get him,they poison his mates killing them painful which cause the Alpha king Cole to run feral and die,the spike of losing not just one but two of his mates..

Ending my story I look into they warm green eyes of my son only for it not to warm but full of hatred and fire ready to burn whoever cross his path,my mate sat beside him and place his hand on Andy shoulder calming him down, Andy had taking to calling him Pa the moment Daniel told him we are fated mate..

Andy we don't know how you are going to take these but me and Daniel think you had like to well enroll on this human training program called the boot camp,since we couldn't go to any pack for help nor join them.

We are scared of  trusting the wrong people  with you and moving into the forest  is like calling the human huntersa after us.

We know  there will bumps on the way and we trust the moon goddess  to make ways for you,your happiness  and for our people  my king!!!