Sixteen

Andy
Warrior Dan just moved in with us he was able to leave Golden moon pack with the permission to live with his mate and it was granted to him,he surprise me with my High school result which was good and he have been training me on how to fight in human and wolf form without switch shifting.

I have been having these nightmare I was standing on cliff with two died men body on my feet I could not make out their face but I was so heart broken my eyes flash from been to blue before I could comprehend what was happening it turn dark red and I collapse,i always wake up sweating like a pig with body hot like oven..

Here we are sitting in the living room waiting for Jean to explain what she know to us...

Jean
Andy eyes was full of curiosity while he sit patiently waiting for me to start telling the story roll my eyes at the way he pout his lips
It all started seven hundred years back when a prophecy came to stay"a time shall come when the twelve elders of the counsel will rise and rules with deceit, greediness, lust,manipulation money and hunger only for power. In the family of five Generations of Alpha shall he born,he who is the "Alpha and Omega A pure true king,his power shall be marvel up on,he have been given the ability to control the four Earth the abide the earth. who shall rule over the habitants of night, moon,fire,forest,oceans,spell,magic and put peace within the humans. The fate of the twelve counsel will be seal in his hands along his mates who will rule along him".

So how did I come into these my curious pup ask ,
Andy Mason you the only person born into a five generation of Alpha but looks like omega till few months that you change and transformed I answered him
But that did not in any way relate to the dreams I'm having he said confused

Well you're not the first to be born Alpha Cole Willow was born seven hundred years back and his wolf Andrew mace is yours now which means the nightmares are not yours is about the past.

What happened in the past during his reign he asked with his eyes breeze with interest.

Alpha king Cole Willow was born into the Blood moon pack which was the strongest pack in Germany ,war was going on the twelve elders of the counsel elected to fore see the well beings of the vampires, were community (including werecayota,Lions,Tigers,shifters,werewolves and panthers) witches and wizards,elves, the melforks,Dragons and fairies. Were not doing their work rather the took bribes from different species they were putting war between every species while the relax and laugh about it like it was comedy station, people were killed every day in Battle Field, children became orphans, Adults became childless and Mateless, many family close because no one of them survive,a lot die of hunger others die of burn by dragon fire.....