Eighteen

Ry and Jas fixed  a meeting  with their mother,they grumbles on the way heading  to the African resturant their mother chooses to meet thinking on many more secrets that might be hidden long ago without her teaching her children about the culture and traditions of their ancestors.

Who would have thought that the most  religious family that forbids the lgbt community  and holds the highest position in the church will turn out having all three sons gay, yes! they had a Young brother who is gay and a homophobic parents join to hip, there is no plan of them coming out till they get all the answers needed.

Pulling up in the garage of Our Root resturant the homely aroma brace their nose and opening their stomach which grumbles to aromatic atmosphere  but this time is not meant for food.

Walking in they look around searching for the black crul hair and brown skin of their mother,at the left corner close to the window  they sight her with a of steaming coffee, they go ahead  to join her.

Good evening  mom/ ma they greets in unison

Good evening my babies Mrs king greets back with a tearly voice  is been long she had meal with her twins, since  Jas returns from service and storming of on them in the dinner at their home he never comes back (the story of Jason storming out of dinner is in the book "All Alone").

And Ricky since he left for Navy  have not come back to them he only calls, standing up she give them a bone crashing hug which they returns with equal emotions, though mrs King tends to side her husband in most occasion but deep in side her heart and soul she loves her children  more than anything in the world.

Pulling the chair out the seat at the opposite end of the table, a waitress walk up to them asking if a order is to be place which get a short "not yet" from the dual  making their mother confuse.

Ry clear his throat getting the the  full attention of Mrs King who raise her eyebrows and frow her face not knowing what her children are up about,

Mom we ask to meet you because we had something that draws our interest, we came across a history that seems to be related to us through your lineage and we believed you know about the supernatural beings,which for some reason you did not teach us a thing or two while growing.

Mrs king was not surprise that her kids have knowledge about the beings that stay hidden in the sight of humans but what she never expect was her children having to be connected to them in some way which means one thing" The King  is back to rule his people"

It was traditional that warriors get choosen from the offspring of the men in the family,well is time to teach the history that have been protected for Years because this generation have heavy load on their shoulder.