Twenty-five

With his myriad magnificent glistening hues decorating the neon blue, sun elegantly peeks up from the horizon as the moisture in the atmosphere settles tiny droplets on the trees which sways from the side to side, playing with calming gentle morning breeze.

Taehyung flattens his arms on your back granting you a soft push to the bathroom after handing you some ordinary garbs. Bolting the door from inside, you glance at the plain garbs and immediately slip into them with slight toil in doffing off your imperial attire. Letting go following few minutes, you adjust the common garbs you are clad in from head to toe, wanting to look presentable in front of him.

A smile creeps up on your face as you dawn on your attempts to look beautiful for him. You've never done this before. It's a new feeling which seeped inside your body since this morning. It seems like this dawn has bestowed a new beginning to your relationship. Indeed it has, by sweeping away all the absurd memories which you willingly chose to let go, laying in his embrace the night before when he tenders played with your locks granting you a feeling of solace and something you've been craving for, home. He made you feel home, safe and protected, loved and wanted just by securing his arms around you short figure and scooping you in his lap.

The door knocks invading your short yet pleasant trance and instantly follows his voice.

"Do you need any help?"

In reply to which, you pass your gaze at yourself for the very last time before opening the door. To your amazement, he's already prepared for your short date, draped in ordnary garbs from head to toe but his suave features only look breathlessly alluring even in a plain cloak.

"Are we ready?" He asks, a sweet smile playing over his lips as he, being the gentleman he's, offers his arm. Mirroring back his smile, you nod and loop your arm around his biceps.

That's when you feel your whole world spiralling terribly as if in a horrendous tornado or disastrous whirlpool making you nearly grasp his bicep as if your whole life depends on it. Once the deadly commontion stops, your body subconsciously jerks back and a terrified gasp escapes your lips.

"We teleported?! Didn't we?!" You question as if for conformation although you are very well aware of the answer. His eyes whirl around, admiring and taking in the new surroundings before he softly gazes at you and mumbles, "we did." You feel his hand brush against yours before he slowly lines his fingers along and in a hearty gesture tucks his knuckles between yours, the feeling of his soft skin against yours making you practically bloom like flower.

The obnoxious and bustling surroundings succeed in drawing your attention, dawning you on your current location. Veering your gaze, you figure yourself standing hand in hand with your husband in the middle of a busy street of the town, that has shops lining both of its sides. An amused smile sways over his lips, his long blonde locks flying to the side with the wind, his appearance resembling that of the subjects of the realm and so does yours.

Minutely observing the market beauty of Illsan, you both recklessly stroll around, noticing the other couples walking past and several children playing and giggling from ear to ear with a carefree spirit. His heart feels warm admiring the sight which is improbable in even biggest of the castles and palaces where prevails a disciplinary and grim serenity. An ordinary life has privilege of its own and so does an extraordinary.

As he turns his gaze to look at you, he finds you staring at the duo near the flower shop present around the corner.

"Let's go there first." He  proclaims and following his eyes, you observe him indicating towards the shop at the end. Since you don't own any smattering about Illsan, you acquiesce and nod, trailing beside him.