Seven

Wearing an imperious glittering emerald gown, especially designed wedding outfit for you that hugged your petite figure perfectly, you look out of the window at the wonderfully decorated capital standing alone into your room.

The palace and the capital, both were resonating with the voices of joy and complete hustle bustle had taken over into the public. Everyone was happy for the slytherin empire finally getting its queen. Why wouldn't they be? The public was full of slytherins and they were a few like you who weren't slytherins.

Jimin whom you had asked to let you have sometime alone, enters inside your room and immediately apologising with a bow, begins,

"I'm really sorry queen but grand queen on her way to get you for the marriage. I need to fix your veil."

Understanding whom he's referring to, you nod your head, walk upto the dressing table and he hastily yet with great care sets off to arrange the gauzy veil over your head.

"My sincere apologises to the future queen of slytherins for being late at the occasion of her auspicious wedding." You hear someone apologise in a royal accent and turn around only to witness a handsome guy bowing before you standing right next to taehyung's grandmother whom people casually address as grand queen.

Before you could utter anything in response he begins again, "Allow me to introduce myself queen, I'm Kim Seokjin, Taehyung's cousin." Seokjin reaches out for your hand and maintaining eye contact with you all the time, tenderly plants a kiss on your knuckles with the utter elegance in his actions that flows in their pure royal blood.

***

Whispers and gasps can be heard from the folk especially gathered to be a part of the splendid imperial wedding as Seokjin walks you down the aisle. Reaching the altar, Seokjin leaves your hand only to be held by Taehyung as he aids you to take your place across him.

Through the transparent veil that hangs low covering your face, you can feet his deep piercing glare on you. The priest skillfully carries on the wedding procedures and after a while you two agree to the marriage vows sealing your so-called royal wedding.

"You may kiss the queen." Priest allows and Taehyung wastes no time to pull you closer by your waist after which he lifts your veil up with his spare hand and cupping your right cheek, places his ruby saccharine lips on yours, accomplishing the final step of wedding.

Your fingers wrap around his clothed biceps as you feel the need to kiss him back unless you want anyone to suspect you. The thronged mob erupts into cheers of joys as he continues to kiss you like the passionate kisser he's.